Thread: New Here
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 01:25 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Welcome jeannieO!
I'd have to agree with Lilith - I've always imagined her fingers would be the best anal toy as well.

But seriously, when it comes to sex toys, there's a lot of trial and error involved I think. What drives one man wild might have hardly any effect on another man - we're all different.
There are a million toys for anal play - from plugs for those who like the 'full' feeling, to 'prostate massagers' for stimulation of the prostate, to anal beads and simple dildos and vibrators. The golden rule with anal play is never insert something that might be tricky to get out - so make sure the toy has a flanged base.
One of the latest anal toys to come out is specially made for men. The Aneros is a butt plug designed to stimulate the prostate, and is very popular.
I've never used it, though, so can't give you any first hand comments.

If your hubby likes the feeling of being filled, then there are plenty of butt plugs to try. I suggest starting small and working up - they're also a good way of helping him adjust to anal stimulation because once he's used to having a small plug there, you can move on to a slightly larger one. When he's used to that, you can use a bigger one etc - gradually teaching him to relax and expand to accomodate bigger items. For an added thrill, there's plenty of vibrating ones too!

There are plenty of vibrators designed for anal use, as well. They vary greatly, so it would all depend on what he likes.

In my opinion, the best vibrators and dildos are made from silicone, not jelly. Silicone is non-porous, so you can clean it safely - porous materials like jelly can trap bacteria.... not something you wanna do! Also rubber or jelly tend to deteriorate and smell really really badly.

And as with all anal play, there's three essential rules to follow:
1. Use bucketloads of lube.
2. Communicate extensively, and listen to your partner.
3. Use more lube. Much more.

And speaking of lubes - water based lubes are best for anal (and Vaseline is great, and lasts longer, but will ruin condoms and isn't safe for vaginal use). And avoid things like 'Anal Eze' or whatever it is that have the anaesthetic in them. These numb the anus (and any penis doing the penetrating!) so that there's no danger of anal sex hurting. This is BAD! If anal penetration hurts, it's because you're doing something wrong - anal stimulation should be pain free. Something like Anal Eze will just block signals your brain needs to receive for you to know if you're doing it right.

Good luck! Sounds like you're going to have lots and lots of fun! Let us know how it goes, and don't hesitate to ask more questions!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm