Thread: Warming up
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 07:56 PM
S.A.W.B.

Dana then turned to Mel and did the same thing. When Dana pulled back, she was delighted to now see Mel’s breasts. They were large, almost too big for her. Her areolas were pink and two inches across; her nipples were the size of mini marshmallows.

Dana ran her hand on each girl’s thigh, looking both in the eye. Dana’s mind was made up, and she was glad to have met these two.

Whitney moved to Dana and put her arms around Dana’s lower back. Whitney kissed her hard, pressing her hard nipples in between Dana’s breasts. She ran her fingertips down Dana’s stomach, and found her lower lips easily and slid two fingers in between them. Dana let out a soft moan and pulled Whitney tighter to her. Whitney began running her fingers up and down the wet slit, running a circle around her clit and back down to her wet hole.

Mel, not wanting to be left out, climbed off the bed and removed her bottoms exposing her bare shaven mound to the cool air. She moved to the embracing pair and ran her hand up Whitney’s back. Whitney pulled from her kiss with Dana begin kissing on Mel’s neck. Mel let out a soft whimper and rolled her head back. Dana, hearing Mel, opened her eyes and reached out between Mel’s legs. Mel reacted by spreading her thighs and pulling away from Whitney’s soft mouth to rise up till her breast were even height with Dana’s mouth. Dana got the message and sucked Mel’s plump left nipple into her mouth. Dana pushed her fingers into Mel’s moist hole and felt along her front wall for her g-spot. The effect was immediate, Mel placed her hand on the back of Dana’s head to pull her tighter on her ample bosom and let out a breathy “Oh fuck yes.”

Mel and Dana began building together, their hums, then moans, rising in peak and volume, both grinding against the fingers on their most sensitive spots. Dana dug her nails into Whitney’s back as she began to peak, causing Whitney to rub her clit harder. Dana bit down on Mel’s nipple sending her over the edge with Dana close behind.

Mel screamed out and Dana did also, but was muffled by Mel’s breast. Mel’s pussy gushed, surprising Dana with its sudden wetness, but Dana persisted keeping Mel up as high as possible while Whitney continued to work her clit. Both girls worked down slowly, easing their grip and embrace. Whitney, pleased with her work, had a huge smile on her face. Mel moved down, face to face with Dana and kissed her. Whitney leaned in close and was allowed in also, giving all three their first three-way kiss.

Dana broke first, her body aching for more. She somehow knew the feeling was shared.

“That was… wow.” Dana said to Whitney.

“I live to give.” She responded.

“And you, you cum so nice, and you got so wet.” Dana beamed at Mel.

“Her pussy is so sensitive, she always cums a little.” Whitney added.

“Your just jealous, because I cum so easy.” Mel said to Whitney playfully. “Getting you to cum is the real treat.”

“I’m just a little more difficult.” Whitney admitted blushing.

“Hmmm… I like a challenge.” Dana said with a big smile.

Dana moved back slightly and pulled Whitney onto the bed. Whitney gave a small giggle as Dana leaned over her and removed her bottoms, then running her tongue from Whitney’s belly button, across the small patch of short pubic hair to her clit. Whitney gave a small moan and ran her hands up to Dana ass. She gave a light pat, and then gripped down.

“No no no,” Dana said in a shaming tone, “it’s your turn to cum.”

“Mmmm, good luck.” Whitney teased.

Dana began going at Whitney’s clit with gusto. She spread the soft lips and felt with her tongue for the small nub.

“I wanna help.” Mel said, moving between Whitney’s legs and pushing a finger up into her tight hole.

Whitney let out a surprised moan.

“Two on one, huh? I like that.”

Whitney patted the inside of Dana leg and coaxed it over her head, giving her access to Dana’s pussy.

“You can’t just receive, can you?” Mel poked.

“You know me, give give give.” Whitney shot back jokingly.

“You’re such a slut.”

“And you love it.” Whitney retorted as she pulled Dana’s clit to her lips.

Dana had thought the she came so easily twice because she was just pent up and horny, but now she understood. Whitney was dangerously skilled. It felt almost as if Whitney could seek out, and find, all the best spots and hit them all at the same time. Dana’s clit was pushing painful pleasure and she loved it. Dana began pushing her tongue on the underside of Whitney’s clit trying to give as much as she was getting. Mel, meanwhile, was running two fingers inside Whitney, pressing hard on her front wall from the opening to her cervix. Mel had always loved Whitney’s short tight pussy and loved the challenge of making her cum.

Dana didn’t last long. It seemed like mere seconds before she was out over the edge and screaming into Whitney’s clit. Dana refused to let up and kept her tongue firmly on the clit. Dana’s body was shaking, but Whitney never missed a beat, when Dana would cum, Whitney would move to Dana’s hole and stay there till she came down, only to move back to her clit the second she was quiet. Each orgasm seemed better than the last for Dana; she was breaking out in a sweat, the best workout routine ever.

Whitney was enjoying all the attention also. Mel knew what she liked and was persistent enough to get her to the top. Her orgasm was a faint twinkling on the horizon, but each time Dana screamed out it got a little closer. Her body began to quiver, showing the early signs. Mel leaned in and applied her tongue to the outer lips, sometimes brushing her tongue with Dana’s. Dana enjoyed in immensely, and it only made her cum harder.

Whitney started a low hum on Dana’s clit, her orgasm slowly building to critical. Dana was in a constant orgasm now, never coming down, just seeing constant fireworks as her body was wracked with pleasure. Whitney started to roll her hips back and forth. She gripped down on Dana’s ass cheeks, holding her to face.

“You gonna cum baby?” Mel inquired.

All she got back was low whining “uh huh.” Mel smiled.

“You wanna cum for us?”

Whitney always loved the playful teasing as she built up, but she had never had it like this. Her orgasm built up quickly, causing her back to arch and her to begin to thrash.

Whitney finally released from Dana’s clit and began to talk loudly, most of it was an indecipherable mix of garble and obscenities, but Mel and Dana both made out the “YES” and “MORE”. Dana wrapped her arms around Whitney’s leg and sucked down hard oh her clit.

“OH FUCK.” Whitney screamed. “OH FUCK, YALL.”

“OH FUCK I’M GONNA CUM.”

“MY PUSSY. OH GOD.”

“OH FUCK YES.”

“OOOH MYYY” was all Whitney got out before it started. She screamed in one loud note, wrapping her legs around Mel to pull her in closer and hugging Dana around her waist, Dana’s overworked and excited clit rubbing on her neck. Whitney came for a full 30seconds, running out of breath only to draw in and begin screaming again.

As her orgasm subsided, Whitney eased her arms on Dana and her legs on Mel. Dana had not stopped and was dragging her tongue slowly up and down Whitney’s slit, tasting all her juices. Mel leaned back, huge smile on her face. Mel leaned forward and kissed Dana on the top of the head then rose to move to the head of the bed.

Whitney looked half-asleep.

“Enjoy?” Mel asked.

“You need to get her to stop, sooo sensitive.” Whitney replied, her voice rising and falling comically in pitch in time with Dana’s tongue.

Mel patted Dana’s cheek. “Stop baby, she’s super sensitive after.”

Dana lifted her head and turned to face her new lovers. “I can imagine. I have never seen someone cum so hard.”

Whitney gave soft moan, the familiar aches and quakes still moving through her body.

Dana rose, turned and lay beside Whitney. Dana kissed Whitney softly, each girl tasting her own juices mixed with the other. Mel joined them, enjoying the sweet taste of pussy juices and the bitter of sweat.