View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 11:01 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
sally struthers. dang i crack me up. i don't know where this shit comes from sometimes. i was raised in a totally normal household.

all seriousness now, though. we've got some of the sexiest, most diverse, most creative and well written erotica out here in cyber-space. i'm proud of all our writers. the good and the bad, the naughty and the tame, the bizarre and the run of the mill ... every story i've read in my short time as mod has been a treat, each in its own way. i LOVE checking in to see if anything new has been created, but lately there hasn't been a whole lot. i know it's summer for most pixies now, and that we're off enjoying it without a lot of extra time to spare - i'm guilty of that, too - but let's not forget what brought so many of us here in the first place. the stories. the FREE stories. pay it forward.

most sincerely,
your friendly neighborhood guilt monger,
wyndhy

uh ... p.s. please PM me with any suggestions or comments you may have regarding the story forum.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose