View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 04:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bangerog2
Fran

Fran was in ecstasy. She had had such an intense climax. She could feel the juices still gushing from her cunnie as she pressed Doreen's face hard into her. Then she relaxed and freeing her lover's head reached down and drew her to her feet.

Taking Doreen in her arms, she pulled her to her, so that there nipples dug into each other's breasts and kissed her full on the mouth gently, as they both bathed in the afterglow. She could smell her own sexual aroma on Doreen, mingling with Doeen's on her own lips and face.

Doreen pulled away sligthly.

"I've never-----"

"Hush, hush, darling. I know. It was your first time."

Doreen blushed.

"I had never done anything at all like this before this afternoon, and--------"

"Sssshhhhhh, sshush. You don'tt have to explain. I understand.
Late in life, you have just discovered your own sensuality."

"I have to go. " Doreen whisperd wistfully.

"I know." replied the older woman, reaching up with her hand, and caressing Doreen's face gently. "If you feel the urge again, I have a friend who would love to watch you finger diddle. He doesn't want to touch. and then perhaps you would like me to come and sit next to you, when he has got it off."

"I don't know whether------"

"Don't worry." Fran assured her as she turned and started to dress. "Just think about it. You have my number if you decide you would like to."

"Thank you." replied Doreen, she in turn making herself presentable.

When both were fully dressed, and as Doreen prepared to leave, Fan went over and kissed her tenderly full on the lips.

"I hope I WILL see you again."

Doreen loosened herself from her grasp, and, turning as she went through door, whispered "Perhaps."