View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 03:42 AM
Booger Lama

Lets ee if I have this right you have went out on two date with this girl you paid for the first meal she paid for the second (I'm going to assume that the meals were relatively close to the same price). Then yopu paid for a movie for both of you. Two tickets and some popcorn and drinks (if you had them) we are talking around $35 (around $20 if you didn't get the popcorn and drinks). if you figure half of the movie was paying you that's less then $20 you are down. You are wondering if she is too cheap and you are the one who's worried about who has paid more. You've spent around $20 on her(this is figureing the meals cancel each other out and the price of your half of the movie) and you are worried about her being after your money .

Dating isn't about the money you spend it's about getting out and meating people and maybe if you are lucky falling in love (or at least getting lucky). It shouldn't be about who pays for what it should be about going out and having a good time and enjoying the person you are with. If all you do is worry about who is paying for what that will never happen. Just enjoy yourself and have a good time.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell