View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 12:15 AM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm383
Exactly so! Anything I've seen has been open to view by anyone who might be passing and happens to look, so I don't feel there has been any impropriety on my part. And what I'm lucky enough to be able to see is very pleasant viewing, so thanks would, indeed, be in order.

DM

I often wander through the house (and back yard) in the nude, curtains and doors open, and my hubby gives me crap about potential spying eyes or charges of public indecency. I tell him that there's not a woman alive who doesn't know where her windows and doors are, and if you see her through them, then she doesn't care if you do. That and it's my house (and my back yard with 6-foot brick walls). If someone sees me, they're trying, and they get what they get. It's my prerogative to catch rays without tanlines if I so choose. If the glare off my pale white ass is too much for you, then stop looking into my yard!

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke