View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Slut Lolver

Art of Submission part 2

I awoke early the next morning as usual and the sun was just coming up. Pam looked so cute curled up in my king size bed with a few rays of sun shining on her. Sometime during the night she had put on her PJ top and was still nude on the bottom. She almost looked like a little doll because of her small size laying there.. Her cute little bare ass looked so inviting that I reached over and split her cheeks to inspect her asshole. It was a cute puckered rosebud and I let my finger rub it. Then I reached over to the dresser and got some lube and slowly pressed my middle finger into her. At first she pressed ageist me and then she awoke and jumped pulling away. She looked at me with a scared look on her face. I stopped her telling her to lay still as I wanted to inspect her better. I buried my whole middle finger in her before letting her go. I knew there wasn't any way I would get my cock in her little ass without some help.Slowly I inserted first one then two an ended with three fingers in her ass. She screamed in pain as I buried them deep in her and finger fucked her wanton asshole. As I did I told her how nice and tight she was and that my cock would be there soon. She looked at me with tears running down her face and asked if she could go pee. I told her it was OK and she would need to ask each time before she could go. As she sit on the stool I slipped my hand between her legs and let the warm fluid run over my hand. After she finished I told her to hold my cock while I peed. As I finished I told her to sit on the stool and suck me dry.
As I sit at the kitchen table I instructed her about making the meals and doing the housework. I told her that things needed to be done every time and on time. If she had any questions she was to ask and I would only tell her once. If she asked a second time that would require a punishment. While we ate I told her I was going to go do some things while she did the house work and took her shower.
While I was running around I stopped at the adult book store and bought a few things. Then I stopped by to see Kelly. We spent about an hour talking about Pam and how the first night went. That is when she told me she had put her on the pills.
She had done a good job on the house work and had finished her shower by the time I arrived home. I looked until I found something I didn't like just so I could punish her. I took her into my spare room where I have a few things set up and told her to get nude and bend over a saw horse. I tied her hands to the legs so she couldn't move and left her there for a couple of hours thinking about what she didn't do right. When I came back I had a paddle that I gave her three hard swats with. She cried out in pain and welts were left on her sweet little ass. Then I stuck a big size butt plug in her ass and told her not to remove it without my permission.
By this time she was begging to be released and she assured me she would not make any mistakes in the future. She was also begging to go pee again. I told her she had ten minutes to herself and then she could come cuddle up beside me on the couch in the family room. I also told her she was to never dry her pussy after peeing just in case I want to lick her dry.

Even tho Kelly had fucked many black men as a paid Whore she had always kept her children away from blacks. Pam being half black was missing out on that side of her life. As she laid on the sofa with her head in my lap with talked about many things that would affect her in the future. One thing was about having sex with black men.She was scared when I told her about a black friend of mine that would come visiting her soon and when he did she was to give herself to him.
She asked if I knew anything about her mother with black men and I told her I knew very little. She said Kelly would never talk about blacks but she knew she still fucked them. I told her that I think her mother will fuck anyone that has the money to pay her. That is how she was able to raise you children.
We also talked about our ages. She asked how I felt fucking her and I told her it was like I was fucking my granddaughter. She said she thought of me as her Granddad also. We both agreed we like doing it tho.
Over the next few days we did a lot of fucking and sucking. Most everyday I found reasons to tie her to the saw horse and sometimes I would whip or spank her while she was there. It didn't take long for me to take over control of her mind and she was doing everything I wanted of her. She was even referring to herself as my Slut or my Whore.
At least once a day I would have her lay nude in the bath tub while I pissed all over her sweet little body. As I would finish I had her take a mouth full and swallow it. I wanted to degrade her as I knew other men would be doing to her. Some things I really don't like but she needed to learn everything others would expect from a Slut.
She thought I was rewarding her when I would take her out and buy her some new clothes but really I was controlling what she wore. Everything we bought was to expose her cute little body to myself and other men. I tried to teach her how to dress to attract men and how to put her make up on.
On Friday night I took her out for a nice dinner.Some people looked at us and I know they were wondering. I tried to leave the impression that she was my granddaughter and once I saw a couple of older men looking and talking so I felt her up and raised her skirt to give them something to talk about. On the way home I told her tonight was the night I was going to ass fuck her virgin ass for the first time.
At home I handed her an enema and told her to clean herself out good before taking a shower and come to bed. She was in the bathroom a lot longer than I thought she should be so I went to see about her. She was sitting on the side of the tub crying. Tears were running down her beautiful face and I asked what was wrong. She stood up falling into my arms and said she didn't want fucked in the ass.
"Your cock is to big and it will hurt bad."
"But you must learn to take it, you'r a Whore," I told her. as I led her to the bed and she cuddled in my arms.
"You must learn to give men pleasure like that as all good Whores do it., Don't you want to be a good Whore?"
"Yes, but......."
"I'll lube you good first and then I'll take it easy, I'm not saying it won't hurt some but soon it will become real pleasure. Men like it because your asshole is tighter than your pussy. Beside that it gives men another hole they can fuck. Now suck me to get me ready and let's open your ass for cocks."
She moved down between my legs and licked my ball bag to my ass and back up my shaft engulfing the head in her sexy puffy lips. It didn't take long for her to have me as hard as a rock. Just by looking I knew I would have a hard time getting it into her virgin hole. This child woman was so small and my cock was above average in size.
I stacked the pillows on the king size bed and told her to bend over them. Her little hole was exposed waiting for my invasion. Leaning over I kissed her hole first and then I ran my tongue around the rim. Pressing with my tongue tip I could feel it entering her tight hole and I pushed my tongue as deep as I could and moved it around I could feel her relaxing. I knew that would make it easier for me to enter her. After a few minutes I reached over and got the lube. smearing some on my fingers. I stuck three in her tight ass moving them in and out and around and around. I soon had her ready for my cock. I knew it wouldn't be easy but once it was in the pleasure would be mine. I laid my cock to her hole and slowly started pressing it into her. I felt her tighten up so I swatted her cheeks hard with my open hand. She screamed out in pain from the swat. At that same moment I pushed fast and hard and the head of my cock disappeared into her little body."She cried out in pain begging for me to stop but I knew it was best to finish getting her cherry and get the pain over with. She took about three quarters of it before I pulled it back to stroke her again. With each stroke her crying and begging got to be less and less. Soon she was pushing ageist me like she wanted more.
As I butt fucked her I fingered her clitoris and soon she was having orgasms one after the other. Her little hole was so tight around my cock that I knew I wasn't going to last long so I fucked her fast, deep, and hard. Soon with every pump I made my cum was oozing out of her streached out asshole.
As she laid in my arms before she drifted off to sleep she I heard her sobbing.

The sun was shining bright the next morning when I awoke. She was still laying close to me whimpering. She must have sobbed all night from the pain. I knew she needed to be butt fucked again soon or she wouldn't do it again. I tried to roll her over without waking her but it didn't work. She woke and looked at me as she wiped her beautiful eyes before smiling at me.
"I want to inspect your hole," I said.
She raised her ass in the air so I could look. It was still gaping open and was a bright red. I took some lube then reached over and run my finger around the rim.
"Sweetie. I'm going to stick my cock in again just to keep your hole open. I won't fuck you very long, I'll just give you a few strokes."
"Please I don't like to be fucked there, do I have too?"
"No you don't have to do anything but I want you to. Do you like to do what I want you too?"
"OK but can I go pee first."
"NO you be a good whore and take my cock first then you can pee."
I know that pain was many times greater than it was the night before from the way she screamed and cried out. Her carmel colored little ass looked so good with my white cock buried deep in it as I ravished her bum hole. After a few strokes I swatted her on the ass and told her to go pee.
She was now a three hole whore and her training was half over.

Part 3 coming soon.........watch for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit my site to read many more of my stories.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"