Thread: The Secret
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 07:30 AM
Married Couple

The Secret

Chapter One

It was early one morning, during planting time in 1816, when Wade Samuals arrived at our small Kansas farm. In his hand was dad's advertisement that he had put up in the general store in town. Together they walked up to the house where my father introduced him to my mother and I.

Dad poured the coffe as he talked with Wade. "Like the advisement said, we can provide you with food, a place to sleep, and any items that you might need from the general store, but as far as money... Well, you'll have to trust me to pay you when the crop comes in."

"Mr. Evans, sir," Wade started, "I'm not really worried about the money. As for needs from the general store, I have very few, if any. I'm willing to give you a good, honest, hard's day work in return for a dry place to sleep and good, home cooked meals. I've traveled so much lately, I'm ready to stay in one spot for some time."

Dad looked from Wade to me and then said, "I hope that you don't any ideas about my daughter Katrina here. She is only sixteen and I'm very protective of her. After losing to sons to the fever ten years ago, you can understand why I would be."

Wade held out his hand to my father and said, "I'll never betray your loyality or trust, sir."

My father and Wade shook hands and for the next two years he was the best hand that my dad ever had. He even proved to be an excellent hunter, bringing in more wild game than ever. The only thing that dad thought strange about him was that he insisted on sleeping in the barn. Even though winter he insisted on staying out there. He always said that he sometimes liked to take long walks in the moonlight and didn't want to disturb the family with his moving around in the house. It was always during those long nightly walks that Wade would hunt and bring in the game. Dad never pushed him, but always told him that he was welcomed in our house any time.

After I turned eighteen, Wade asked permission from my dad to court me. Both mother and I were surprised when he said "yes". I had fell in love with Wade the first time I saw him and I was estatic when he asked me to spend time with him. For the next six months, Wade would put in a full day working with dad and then spend time with me. By now, the harvesting was almost done and winter was coming on. Dad and mom went into town one evening to gather supplies and sell some of the crop at the farmer's market in town.

"We'll be gone for at least four days," dad said as he and mom got into the wagon, "you two know what to do around here. Take care of her Wade. I trust you. Soon the two of you will be married and it will be a full time job for you."

Dad flipped the reins and the wagon took off. Wade called after them, "It already is a full time job, sir." Dad laughed out loud at Wade's comment.

As night started to fall, I placed supper on the table for Wade and I. Cooking supper for just the two of us and being alone with him in the house was like we were already married. I was putting away the last of the supper dishes when Wade walked up behind me. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he drew me to him. He smelled my long brown hair before saying, "I've waited two years to lay with you, Katrina. Will you permitt me to have you tonight?" Turning around in his arms, I wrapped mine around his neck and almost yelled "yes". My head tilted back so that I could look up into his hazel eyes with my blue ones. I ran my fingers through his short brown hair as he rubbed my back and ass with his rough hands.

In one swift move, Wade picked me up and carried me into my room, kissing as he walked. Turning my back to him, Wade slowly unzipped my dress. His rough hands felt good on my shoulders as he pushed the fabric off my shoulders. A half moon shone a little light through my bedroom window. Undone my corset, Wade asked, "Do you know how many nights I've watched you as you've undressed and prepared for bed? Your body is so beautiful." With one push, the corset and dress hit the floor. Next to go was my long legged bloomers. I stood there completely naked as Wade stared at my body. "Finally," he said, "I get to see it close up."

Taking me back into his arms, Wade kissed me deeply as his one hand rubbed my ample and perky breast. I felt myself come alive. His hand moved down my stomach to my brown patch below, playing with curly hair. After another long kiss, Wade told me to lay on the bed and I readily did. I watched with delight as Wade removed his clothes, revealing a very hard and very thick eight inches. I had never seen a naked man and didn't know what to expect.

Wade waisted no time. He laid down on top of me as I spread my legs wide for him. He slipped his finger inside of me, rubbing my clit as he did. When I was wet enough, he placed the tip of his cock to my wanting hole. I moaned as he pushed in me, stretching me to his size. Kissing me, he pulled out and pushed in a little further. This time my moan was a whimper. Once again he pulled back, but this time he slammed into me, shattering my innocence. I screamed as I tried to sit up with pain, but his body was too heavy. Slowly he rocked his hips and I was soon moaning again.

"MMM Katrina. Katrina. Oh, how I've wanted this for so long."

All I could say was a breathless "Wade" as he moved in me. His rythem felt good and soon I cumming. Rolling us over, Wade helped me to get a good rythem riding him. With my hands on his chest, I impaled my pussy on his thick shaft, screaming his name as I did. I rode through several orgasisms before collapsing on him.

Getting back on top of me, Wade increased his rythem and pushed hard and fast into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and bucked back on him. For several minutes Wade fucked me like this. All that could be heard was our moans of pleasure. I watched as Wade's face literally changed for a quick second into almost that of a wolf's as he howled and then came. Closing my eyes, I too came as I felt him release in me. Looking back at him, I decided that my eyes were playing tricks on me in the moonlight because now he looked like Wade.

With him still in me, we kissed and carassed for several minutes before he pulled out. Laying next to me, we fell asleep and did not wake until morning.

Chapter Two coming later