View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 02:48 AM
Learning to talk sexy

A while ago I remember sitting at my desk at the office, it was after hours and everyone else had left well over an hour earlier. I was there with the intention of clearing up some of the backlog of work, but I wasn’t getting any work done … instead, my mind was in that sensual hazy kind of mode and fantasies and possibilities were rolling through my head … usually when I’m in working mode, I just shake such things off, but this happened to be a time when the thoughts were very strong and incredibly persistent, it wasn’t long before favorite fantasies were playing themselves out … and a few new ones were beginning to form centering around my current environment. The thoughts going through my head were making it difficult to sit still and soon I realized that there was a hard throb centering in my clit which I could feel was growing from the rushing pulse. It was something of an exquisite type of torture as began to feel the slow slide of moisture rolling down the button of my clit then falling onto my pussy lips until the moisture then made it’s way onto my panties. It was such a sensual experience for me that I let it continue for several minutes before I finally got up, grabbing my purse and headed out the door so I could get home and do something more than just think about how good it would feel to bring some completion to my thoughts and fantasies.

I hope that was enough detail!