View Single Post
Old 12-04-2001, 01:46 PM
Oral Freak

Glad you folks could make it!

Welcome, one and all!

David, great pic... but you won't be needing to make any do-it-yourself women here, I'm sure you'll find plenty of lovely ladies here who'd be more than willing to help you out should any 'need' arise... On second thought, though, it might be a good way to let people know the party's here --- better than tying balloons to the mailbox at the end of the lane, anyway! Now get in here and help me show these guests what we Canadians are made of!

Oldfart, the Quebecois and Quebecoises are always welcome at my parties... Separatist politics or no, doesn't matter to me once the clothes come off! And those folks sure know how to 'feter la nouvelle annee' (celebrate the new year) --- maybe we'll keep the party going long enough for them to show us how it's done! As for the naked snow angels, why don't you step outside with me now and we'll make a pair of them to get the trend started...?

Nutworld, come on in, and maybe come sit in the sauna if you're nervous --- it's so warm in here, no snowball could survive as far as your worried parts! Or maybe you'd prefer to crawl under the covers in the guest room with someone else, to stay safe & warm!

Diva --- welcome to the party! Truth or dare is a great idea... but only if we can keep those snowballs of your under control, you're making the other guests too nervous to play with you! Who wants to go first?

TDK --- aww, thanks for joining me under the mistletoe, it was getting lonely over here! Let's get that game started, and then we'll see where it leads, okay? Orgy or no, you can still 'cum over to play' any time!

Everyone else, don't be shy! Come and get acquainted! The party's just getting started...

--- sweetstuff