Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 01:02 AM

Father & daughter

Roxanne felt a small thrill of excitement as she noticed her father staring at her. She knew she had that effect on boys her age but for father to get “that look” – it excited her.

"Maybe I should get some clothes on, Dad." She said moving to the door.

"No, Kitten. Dinner's ready. Sit." Her father said pushing out her chair with his foot.

She obediently sat and served the salad. The two ate in silence for a while - each lost in thought. Franklin looked over at Roxanne and said. "So...what do you think?"

"What about, Daddy? Sorry - I was miles away."

"A few days away. Just the two of us, or would Miss Valedictorian be too bored with just her old man as company?" He said with a grin.

"Oh, Dad!" She had that look of exasperation she used whenever he ragged her. " Of course I won’t be bored! It sounds great - I'd love to have a change of scenery. Where shall we go?"

She rose to fetch the main course knowing her father’s eyes were on her ass. By the time she turned back with the plates he was staring out at the garden but, under the table, he was erect again.

“I thought that lake we used to go to when you were smaller - Otter Lake. Remember? It won’t be crowded this time of year but it’ll still be warm enough to swim. They have cabins right on the shore line and there’s a decent golf course close by if we get the urge.”

Roxie finished a mouthful nodding approval enthusiastically. “Oh, yeah! I remember Otter Lake. There’s a great “jumping off” rock. Let’s go tonight, Dad. All I need is my toothbrush and a change of underwear.” Franklin felt his erection give a twitch at Roxanne’s mention of underwear and he had a flash of the image he’s seen months before.

He had forgotten a dossier that he’d taken to read in bed the night before. It was needed for a meeting that morning and he’d remembered half way to the office. He’d done a U-turn and returned to fetch it.

Taking the stairs two at a time he could hear Roxanne’s CD player, too loud as usual. He walked past her room and glanced in the open door. She stood at the mirror in filmy, white panties, nothing else.

Her back was to him and he was sure she couldn’t see him. She swayed her hips to the music as she applied her mascara – the only make-up she wore to school. He was transfixed and only tore himself away as the tune ended and she bent forward to peer closely at her reflection.

All that day he’d had intermittent erections and, in bed, that night he’d stroked himself to a huge climax, the image of Roxie behind his tightly closed eyes. Now he dragged himself back to the present.

“Okay, Honey. I’ll throw my trunks and jammies in a bag and we’ll go as soon you’ve done the dishes.” She gave an exaggerated gasp and made as if to smack him knowing that they had agreed, she cooked the meal, he’d clean away.

He put his hands up defensively, laughing. “All right. All right. I’ll do the dishes!”

They set off in Frank's converable as the sun dipped behind the trees and the air cooled.