Thread: Help!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2001, 11:31 AM

Hello
I have been married for 25 years to a wonderful woman. I do believe that she use to "fake" cumming alot, guess I'll never know for sure.

A few years back, during for play, I started to tease her clit with the tip of my dick. I would rub it softly, then firmly, then softly while telling her how sexy she is. Then I started to rub her slit, then tease her clit again. This went on for a good 15 or 20 minutes. She then tensed up and came, she came so hard that she was actually squirting fluid as I continued to tease her.

I then penetrated her, she was totally soaked, I hathen had a difficult time cumming as the tip of my dick was sore from teasing her. We made love for almost 20 minutes when I pulled out and started to tease her again. She again soaked us along with the sheets.

So, time, patience and practice will eventually get you over the edge. Let me ask, do you ever get yourself to cum? If so, SHARE this method with your lover and he will become better at doing to you what pleases YOU most. Don't be in a hurry, relax and enjoy.