View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 08:42 PM

Watcher 2 {{Part 2}}

I can feel the pressure building in my belly, swirling hotly as I think of him there with me. In my mind I see him on his knees, his tongue wreaking havoc upon my hot flesh as he laps the juices from my body. My pussy aches to feel him, my hips starting to grind in an age old rythmn upward, seeking fullfillment.

I can feel the hot trail of my pussy juice as it begins to puddle along the crack of my ass. The need to be filled and stretched is almost unbearable as I continue to rub my aching clit. Every movement sending a small jolt of delight through me. Opening my eyes I realize I need something, something to fill the aching void. I need him, I want him. I want to feel him pounding into me deep and hot over and over again.

My hand reaches out and grasps hold of the tall narrow glass of lemonade. Without thought of who may be standing below I dump the contents out and bring the icey cold glass to my hot steaming cunt. Rubbing the bottom of the glass against my flesh I coat it well with my juices as I try to stretch myself enough to insert it. As I move it and press it into my flesh I can feel my pussy begin to open, stretching almost painfully to accept the cold narrow cylinder.

The contrast between the cold and hot adding to the many sensations as my hips strain upward. The muscles in my legs hard as I strain forward. The primal need to feel it filling me and overcoming all reality, all my senses overcome with this moment of need. My teeth bite into my lower lip as I finally feel the glass begin to slide into my body. I can feel the almost pain like pleasure of my pussy being completely stretched. The soft whimpers coming from me the only sound I hear, everything else blocked out at this moment.

I can feel the muscles of my pussy clench at the cold glass, gripping it as it sinks deep within me. My body pumping forward as I bury the glass as deeply as it will go. Panting moans of pleasure escape my lips as my fingers continue to stroke my throbbing clit as my other hand works the glass in and out rythmically. In my mind he's there pushing against my cervix, stretching me, making me feel as if I'm going to split in two. The pleasure swirling hotly inside of me building into an inescapable storm, shattering in wave after wave as I cum.

Breathing hard my body collapses against the cushion of the lounge chair. My muscles still clenching as I gasp for air and push the hair away from my hot sweaty face. My eyes seek him out in the darkness but the only sign he is there is the small hot glow of a cigarette tip burning brightly in the dark. With a shuddering sigh my body begins to slowly relax as a cloud of relaxing contentment washes over me.

Early the next morning while in the basement laundry room I am surprised to find a black lace thong laying atop my laundry in the dryer. The clothes still warm from tumbling I reach inside the dryer and pull out the lacey scrap of material. A note is pinned to the panties. The writing bold and familiar my heart skips a beat as I read : 9 TONIGHT AT WALMART. LAST CHANGING ROOM ON THE RIGHT. WEAR THESE.

The all too familiar ache begins to creep through my body as I flush and stare at the panties in my hand. The silky lace soft and sensuous to the touch............