View Single Post
Old 07-09-2001, 06:03 PM
Professional Voyeur

Send a message via ICQ to Dunchad
from a guys point of view

Yeah it is natural for a guy to want to be in a threesome with his lady love. I tried it with my ex wife once. She had all kinds of concerns about it. She thought I would be more attracted to the other woman and leave our marriage for her. She also had insecurities too, weight, attractiveness, inexperience, etc.
When she finally got the nerve built up tp try it I let her lead the way. I didn't suggest ant woman at all, I let her handle it. I only wanted a say in it was all. So when the night finally arrived, I found out it was a very good friend of mine that is bi-sexual and my ex felt totally comfortable with her. It was a great experience.
At first I didn't do anything, I just sat back and watched, which was an even bigger turn on for me, until they asked me to join them. I even told my ex that if she wanted me to just leave her alone with my that I would be okay with it too. I was grateful that they didn't ask to leave though.
But the only thing that I can say is to take it all slow. Feel out certain women that you get the vibe from. Hope my view point helps out some. If anyone wnats to know more, just PM me.