Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 08:27 AM

Preston

I have had bi tendencies and fantasies for years, but I only recently started to act on them. I have met with several other married men in my area, and have experimented,

While I was on vacation in St. Louis, I recieved an e mail from a a black gentleman whose screen name was blackpepper. he was from near my home town. I e mailed him back and told him I would return after the weekend. We agreed to meet the following Friday as I had off.

He told me on the phone that he was 11.5 inches long, and I was very excited about that never having seen anything that big. Well Friday came and I was getting very anxious, finally at a bout 11 am he called from down the block and I told him to come right away.

He pulled in the driveway and he was very handsome, about 6 ft one. I invited him him and ofered him something to drink. We sat in the living room and chatted for a while. Finally he asked what I really wanted. So I told him i wanted to suck his cock.

We moved to the bedroom and started to undress, I watched him and as he pulled off his boxers i saw it. I t was magnificent, hanging limp it was almost 7 inches long. He asked if I wanted to look closer, oh man did I.

I kneeled down and placed my hand on his cock and it was warm and firm, I jacked it with my hand for a bit. I then brought it close to my face for a real close look. I ran my tongue along it's length from head to base, he was circumcised the head itself was huge. I lapped the underside the same way looking at his balls. I had my other hand on his balls fondling them, licking his cock. Finall I could resist no more I took the head into my mouth sucking on it. I normally can deep throat up to about 8 inches.

Man I lwas sucking his cock, taking it as deep as I could, my hands went to his hips so I could grab his ass and try to push him deeper. His hands were on my head guiding me. I made sure that I came up for air and was able to taste his pre-cum. I was in bliss with me head bobbing on his manhood, him moaning, telling me how good it was, I wasn't able to swallow him whole but I damn sure tried.

Finallly he had to sit down, he sat on the edge of my bed and I continued to suck his cock, then I would lick up and down it when I need to catch my breath, jacking his cock as I did. I sucked his balls one at a time and then took the plunge and licked his asshole sticking my tongue inside and all around.

I knew he was close to comming, so I took his cock back into my mouth and started to suck it as deep as I could his hand clamped on the back of my head felt good. He moaned and said he was comming i backed of just a bit. The first shot almost filled my mouth, I swallowed and swallowed it must have had 6 or 7 spurts of good tasting cum. I sucked until he pulled my head off of his cock, I would have stayed there all day if he wanted me to. I was his cock slave. I licked his cock clean, he noticed that I had come all over the carpet. he chuckled about that. He asked if I liked it, I replied with a big smile saying I loved it.

He wants to bring over a black friend next time and try to fuck my ass, I had a bout 8 inches up there and would love to try Preston. I will suck him anytime and he knows it.

So if you are ever coming to my area let me know I can show you a good time.