View Single Post
Old 07-26-2001, 03:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to justalf
First I would like to apologize to anyone that may have been offended in any way by the tone or language of this thread. To anyone that falls in that catagory, I am sorry. Second I would like to say that the purpose of this thread was to provoke discussion and thought and to have a little fun. Also I truly would like to learn more about the mysterious creature known as 'woman'. Third I would like to ask that you take another look at the poll and my opening and think about what I said. I used the word 'whore' on purpose to denote a type of sexual freedom, not to imply that any person, male or female, is engaged in that pasttime. To me being treated like a 'whore' in the bedroom means that you have a freedom to enjoy and express yourself in a manner that most of us do not. You are not afraid to try most anything at least once and will listen and respond to your partner with love and respect. It just means that you communicate exceptionally well. Being a good old boy from the wrong side of the tracks I realize that I am a little rough around the edges and I don't always use the proper language. Please bear with me, try to understand, and continue to respond with your thoughts and ideas. Finally I would like to say that anyone is free, at any time, to call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner!!!