Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 02:48 PM

Father and daughter

Roxie always loved riding in her father’s car. She knew how proud he was of “his baby” - as they both called it. She liked the way people turned to stare as they drove by. Often men would roll down a window to strike up conversations about the car at stoplights, which made them both giggle.

Now she was snuggled to her father as he told one of his silly, funny stories she’d loved to hear all her life. The hum of the engine and her father’s voice lulled her almost to sleep. Then she felt her father's hand rest on her breast and the gentle but unmistakable pinch to her nipple.

She was disappointed as he snatched his hand guiltily away and her heart beat wildly as she made a decision. Slowly and deliberately, she drew up her T-shirt feeling the cool night air in her already erect nipples.

“Will this help. Daddy.”

“Oh baby! I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean…..” She sat up and pulled the T over her head.

“Sshh! It’s OK, Dad” She said lying back against him. This time she allowed her hand to rest over his growing erection.

The feeling of it moving under her hand caused floods of “juice” and she gently felt the contour of his penis through the fabric of his shorts. Frank returned his hand to her breast and above the motor’s hum she heard him moan quietly.

For a few minutes they drove in silence. Once or twice Frank had shifted to adjust himself but Roxanne kept her hand on him, now fully erect inside his shorts. As they approached their cabin she bent her head and kissed the penis tip through the hot fabric.

“I love you, Dad.”

“Oh God! Roxie. I love you too, baby.” And he drew her to him, kissing her in a very unfatherly way. His lips parted and she felt his tongue asking for admittance. Willingly she let her tongue meet his in a passionate kiss.

Afterwards she couldn’t remember getting their gear in the cabin. She remembered her father suggesting a cool dip in the lake before bed. He was obviously shaken by the turn of events.