Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2002, 07:29 PM

Misty

I smiled devilishly, my eyes holding a look of unknowing excitement that Jake had come to recognize. I had slid lower in my seat with out being too obvious, allowing Jake better access to my warm increasing wetness.

I continued to look at him without changing my expression, and took the breadstick from him, slowly putting it in my mouth and back out as if it were his cock I held. I spoke softly and teasingly.

Mmmmm. It does taste good, but not quite as good as your cock, Jake.

When the Seafood Alfredo came, being one of my favorite foods, I continued to tease Jake, sucking up the pasta slowly, still looking into his eyes with the same smile. I could tell I was getting to him by the expression on his face and the feel of his hand having now moved up my thigh, stroking between my legs.

My hand went to my waist, and I reached up underneath my sweater. He saw that my hand went between my breasts and then his hand felt a very soft vibration between my legs.

My eyes and smile grew a bit more wicked as I brought my hand out from under my sweater. Leaning closer to him, I took another forkful of pasta and held it out to him asking …

Would you like some Jake, since you have more than earned your reward.

I put the pasta to my mouth, slowly sucking it up.