View Single Post
Old 01-30-2002, 08:20 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Morgan smiled sweetly then started to rise.
“Where are you going?” I asked
“To the ladies room of course” she replied.
“That would be too easy angel, do it here”
I relaxed into the seat as Morgan first looked around and then started wriggling. She was trying to slip out of the teddy by shuffling it up, her long fingers had pulled the hem up over her breasts and she was sliding one arm down inside it. As she squirmed one of her boobs came into view almost falling from it’s hiding place, I stifled a chuckle as Morgan slipped the errant breast back in. With a few more contortions the teddy miraculously appeared out of the bottom of a sleeve, she tossed it lightly towards me.
“Thanks babe, now the panties”
“I’m not going to be able to get them off sitting down in this skirt” she said indicating the tight fabric stretched across her thighs.
I moved closer towards her, picking up my steak knife from the table, I placed a hand on her knee and pushed the bottom of her skirt higher, moving slowly I slid the material higher until I could see the tops of her stockings and the bare band of white flesh above it. I placed the blade of the knife against her skin, she shivered at the touch of the cold steel, as she sat motionless I slid the knife higher until it had reached the waistband of the thong then pulled the blade through the lace cutting it in two. I moved the tip of the knife across the gentle rise of her lap and cut the waistband on the other leg as well.
“That should make it easier” I said placing the knife back on the table. With a small arch of her back she lifted her bum from the seat and pulled the severed panties clear of her legs, these too were tossed my way.
“OK now I want to watch you bring yourself off” Morgan already knew that I was going to ask this, she grinned wickedly and turned her body slightly, angling it towards me. Enticingly she parted her legs and eased her skirt up so I could see the neatly trimmed triangle of pubes. Using just two fingers she started to rub herself, over the tip of the triangle and down into the valley between her thighs, opening her legs further I could make out the pink lips folded outwards from a deep red slit. Morgan was spreading the lips with her fingers and then slowly she eased her index finger inside, momentarily taking my eyes from her hand I watched her face, she had her full lips parted the pink tip of her tongue just barely visible beyond, her eyes were locked into mine and her cheeks were getting an increasing rosy glow. I flicked my gaze back down to hand where she now had two fingers pushed hard into her pussy and was crushing the ball of her hand against her clit. A long loud moan abruptly brought my attention to her face, her eyes were closed and she was oohing and aahing in time with her massaging fingers. I looked around at the other diners, a couple had turned to look at her and a waiter was making his way over to us.
Moments before the waiter reached our table Morgan opened her eyes..
“..and I think it was Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal but I can’t remember the name of the film”
“Is everything alright Ma’am” the waiter asked
“Yes thanks I was trying to remember the title of a film I saw a while back” she replied.
“I’d guess it was When Harry met Sally” smiled the waiter
“That’s it, why thank you” Morgan smiled innocently as the waiter left then leaned conspiratorially to me “Lets eat up and then you can drive somewhere quiet and fuck me over the bonnet of that new car of yours”

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul