View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 08:27 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Blowing the dirt off the sugar cubes I place them one by one back into the bowl on my tray...."what people don't know, can't hurt them", I think to myself. I feel a warm delicate finger run across the top of my stocking and am just a little shocked by the daring nature of this guest. I feel his trailing finger become a firm well- placed hand and just as I am about to tell him to kindly remove his has from my ass I feel a swat and he urges me out the kitchen door.
In the next room I find that several female guests have encountered some sort of obstacle causing them to trip upon their entrance.....seeing this for the ploy to see their panties, if they are wearing them I remove the obstacle so the rest of the guests can enter unhindered. I look around and notice a superhero has arrived........hee hee AssMan.....stronger than a_______, faster than a _______, able to leap tall ________ in a single bound....

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas