View Single Post
Old 12-25-2002, 05:21 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Alicia
Wink

I’m angry to myself…I’m late to the party and no one to blame but me. I drive quickly…and glad that I’m arrive in front of the door. Since I was quite busy these days, I didn’t have time for shopping. And all I can get inside my apartment is a bottle of Kahlua, my fave one. I ran to the door and push the knob…It’s freezing out here and I really want to go near the fire place as soon as I can.

Everyone look at me as I enter… “Hello…Sorry I’m late.” No one answer me…makes me feel like I don’t belong here. I give a big smile to everyone as I show my Kahlua. “It’s all I can come up with since this week is a busy time for me. I hope you guys like it as much as I do.” I keep asking to myself… am I at the wrong time and at the wrong place? Why is everybody looking at me like that? It’s a costume party, isn’t it? Aha..maybe they think I wear the wrong costume. “Is it about my costume? Since there’s no limit for the costume as I read on the invitation, well I think it’s OK to wear this eventhough it’s not a pyjamas party.” I told them as I take of my coat and give it to a nice stud who sit near the door and keep smiling at me.

I walk to the fire place…Since only wearing a thin red chemise, red g-string and slippers, it still feels a bit cold inside the room. I’m blaming myself why decided not to wear stockings. If it’s cold like this, stockings will be quite helpful. Now all I got is my exposed bare thigh. Well, I hope someone will talking to me instead of looking at me with their hungry eyes. Hmm…but the truth is…I enjoy it…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3033947-200.jpg (15.1 KB, 778 views)