You don't have to be beautiful
To turn me on
I just need your body, baby
From dusk till dawn
You don't need experience
To turn me out
You just leave it all up to me
I'll show you what it's all about

**Once the song has really started to move again, I pull free of you, stand and then simply pivot on the leg that is between your legs, so now, I am facing away from you as I again bend at the hips and slowly roll the other stocking down, then bend low to remove it from my foot. Then I press back sitting in your lap straddling your leg and do a couple of mild bumps and hard grinds with my butt, feeling how much more excited you have gotten – hardly believing it possible … I know you must be aching with how hard and throbbing you have become.

You don't have to be rich to be my girl
You don't have to be cool to rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your KISS

**Stand and turn toward you again, pushing your legs a little farther open as I step close and wiggle the garter belt off my hips and down my legs and step clear of it while using both your shoulders for balance and resting my nearly naked breasts against your face, my leg rubbing gently against your crotch.

You got to not talk dirty, baby
If you wanna impress me
You can't be too flirty, mama
I know how to undress me
I want to be your fantasy
Maybe, you could be mine
We could have a real good time

**So now, what you see is the tube bra and the panties, which seem a little puritan for your taste, your hands go to my hips and start pushing the panties down toward the floor, only to discover the very brief thong, not totally covering the neatly trimmed hair at my pussy and also showing a very distinct wet spot.

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with

I think I'd better dance now.....

**You smile that big wicked grin as you look up into my eyes. You’re not waiting any longer for my slow moves, you pull the tube bra and panties off, not paying attention at first to what is underneath, you’ve pulled them both down my body and off at the legs.

Women, not girls, rule my world
I said they rule my world
Act your age woman, not your shoe size
Maybe we could do the twirl?
You don't have to watch Dynasty
To have an attitude
My love will be your food

**And then you see them the bright red pasties that barely cover me and the small 2 inch black tassles that hang from them. You growl at me, knowing that my sense of humor is responsible for these last items of clothing, knowing I have done this for one last visual thing for you and you can’t quite decide whether to leer or laugh … in the end you do both, but we hear the song repeat several times while in the closest bedroom, you devouring my lips, my body throbbing to your touch and I don’t care what the music is that’s playing as long as you are touching me, kissing me, thrusting deep inside me. Oh you feel sooo good when you’re inside me.

Ain't no particular sign, I'm more compatible with,

**You get up some time later and turn off the CD player, but it will be months before either of us will be able to get the song out of our heads … hopefully long after that happens, we’ll still be smiling over the surprise I have given you.

*** Well, that’s our first fantasy encounter while on our Hawaii Vacation. Hope you enjoy sharing these moments. ****