Thread: Hawaii Story
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 08:04 PM
Learning to talk sexy

OVERLOOKING THE OCEAN - part 5

Ok, time to get out and about for a day – I mean you don’t go to Hawaii just to stay indoors or in the pool or waterfall ….. well you know what I mean …..

Our vacation is half over and we had another big touristy type of adventure – we spent the entire day and evening at the Polynesian Cultural Center – located just a few miles from the house and what a great day – also wore us right out. We did the entire extravaganza, participating in various activities, stringing leis, learning some basic dance steps for various of the Polynesian cultures, tasting various types of food specialties for the various islands and finally in the evening attending a big feast with the whole pig bar-b-que’d on a spit over an open fire, and the entertainment including fire dances and the like …. It was incredible, an adventure not to be missed, but by the time it was all over it was pretty late. All those scantily clad dancers and being close to each other, but limited on how much or how intimately we could touch each other….. Well, we drove away and all I could think of was how much I wanted to be close to you, really close!

We decided to take the long way back to the house. While driving we managed to find an overlook area from the top of a cliff looking down to the ocean that was quiet and had a rather dimly lit parking spot quite a ways into the overlook and away from the road. We pull the car in there, parking sideways, no one else is there. Both of us get out to appreciate the view (even in the dark) and to let the night breezes blow through our hair. We hold hands, and stand quietly looking at what is in front of us, it’s beautiful and wild. You feel me shiver a little in the cooling breezes and move to stand close behind me, arms wrapping around me at the shoulders, pulling me closer into you. I love that, I tell myself not to think about the fact that our vacation is now more than half over.

I move against you, especially wiggling my butt against you. I feel your immediate reaction and I smile and slowly grind my body against you again. I hear your deep groan as you nuzzle at my neck and ear. Your hands move down slightly and lift my breasts up, squeezing as you cup them from the underside, not yet approaching the nipples. I feel the heat of your hands and it only emphasizes the cooler blood that sits in the untouched portion of my breasts, my nipples rise and harden in reaction, you gently squeeze a few more times, watching my physical reaction and how my nipples are now clearly outlined through the t-shirt I am wearing.

You don’t wait long before your fingers roll them through the fabric of my t-shirt and bra, pinching slightly, I arch my back and my butt rubs harder into you. You twist and pull, knowing I love the slightly rougher moves when it comes to my nipples. I moan a little as you continue this torturous pleasure, alternating your touches between pinches and pulls. Then you take one hand away and move it to dip ever so slightly into the waistband of my jeans. I stand on tip-toes trying to get you to push your hand in farther, but you are teasing me, forcing me to wait and work for my pleasure.

You lick the side of my neck, then nip at my ear, then you kiss the top of my shoulder, moving around slowly with your lips and mouth …. Ahhhh, babe, that feels so good, so sensuous, so achingly sexy!! You turn my head a bit so you can lick at and gently bite my lips, our mouths finally connecting as you delve deep into me, kissing me thoroughly, I feel the haze settle over me, I am drowning in my senses and you are in control of it all.

I feel how hard you are as you rub against me, feel the length of you extending up and pressed against my back. I arch my back into your body and feel the heat and urgency of your desire. You feel so good, all of you ... chest, hips, legs …. All of you as you press against me!