View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 05:16 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Well, it's not been a Happy New Year so much as a Lurgy New Year; had something akin to the flu since NYE and it's really getting old now!

However, I have discovered two things.
First one is that Barbara (the slightly older-looking lady just round the corner, also shared her house with her daughter Jill) works in one of our two major local supermarkets; as far as I can make out, as a shift supervisor. I now know her real name (though I won't muddy the waters by sharing it), and she is just as attractive up close as I thought she was. Which is nice.

Second, I saw Mandy today for the fist time in, well, months! She's lost even more weight since my last proper sighting of her which, though it means she now has a lovely tight butt, also means her lovely, full, round boobs have pretty much disappeared. Don't get me wrong, there was still some evidence of boobage but nothing by comparison to her previous figure. As a fan of the curvier lady, I must say I'm slightly disappointed. Ho hum.

Let's hope the next couple of months perk up a bit, as this year has, again, been a bit of a bust on the observationing side of things!

DM
I only own my mind