Thread: The best ever
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2002, 11:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to Jarik05 Send a message via Yahoo to Jarik05
PART III

I grab your hips; roll you over on top of me. You rest your hands on my chest and slide down on my cock. Gasping as you take all of me inside of you.

I take my hands and pin yours behind your back as you start to ride me, taking all of me deep inside you.

I lean my head forward and start to suckle your breasts, nibbling, sucking and licking your beautiful hard nipples.

Again your moans turn to gasps as you approach yet another orgasm.

“Oh shit! I love riding you! Oh damn. I’m Cumming again! Oh god!”

I let go of your hands, grab your hips and pull you down onto me hard, my hips moving up to get inside you faster, deeper.

I see, hear and feel you cum again, your juices dripping down from my cock, coating my balls.

Immediately after that orgasm subsides, another begins…. your whole body moving, your arced back, your hair flailing all over, you grinding into me, taking all of me, your screams and loud proclamations of how much you love riding me and missed it almost pushes me to the brink. As the orgasm subsides, you slump forward your body against me, your lips to my ear, and your hands on my shoulders.

“Your so good”

“Only because it’s with you, Sunshine”

“I want more…I want you to take me from behind”

“I’ll think about it”

I lift my hips and push myself deep into you again.

“Please, baby! Please!”

I start to lift you off of me, slowly sliding my cock out of you.

You turn over, getting on your hands and knees.

“Take me! Give me that cock! Please! Fuck me hard, baby!”

I slowly slide the head of my cock inside you, grab your hips and push myself into you, hard and deep. I start fucking you hard and fast, almost savage like, pulling you back towards me as I slam my cock into you hard and fast. You start to scream again.

“Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Make me cum for you again!

I feel your pussy tighten.

“Oh yeah! Oh Christ! Yes! Make me cum! Oh!” I’m Cumming!!!”

I fuck you harder, and faster, coming close to the breaking point myself.

“I’m going to cum soon, Sunshine”

“Yes…cum for me…I want to taste it! Cum in my mouth! Please baby, cum in my mouth!”

I keep slamming into you, my balls hitting your clit, making you cum harder. Reminding you that no other man makes you feel like I do.

As your orgasm begins to subside, I feel myself getting closer to the edge; I grab my cock, pull it out of you, turn you around and direct your mouth to my cock.

You begin to suck, taking it all in your mouth. Tasting your juices on my cock, ready to receive my hot load.

Your mouth, so hot…your tongue so wet, is more than I can stand.

“Oh god! I’m gone cum baby! Oh Jesus…. yes!”

I explode in your mouth, my cum pouring out, down your throat.

You drink it all and smile at me, licking the last remnants of my hot seed off of your lips as I untie and remove the blue scarf from your eyes.

I lay down, on my back. You rest your head on my chest, look up at me, and smile.

“You will always be the best lover I ever had”