Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2002, 11:17 AM

Ahhh, the feel of your mouth there - sucking on my nipple again .... it is a sweet torture! I lace my fingers in your hair and press you closer. I feel your fingers at my panties, sliding them down my body, I raise to help you, but also to move myself more toward the center of the bed, pulling you with me.

You climb on and stretch out beside me. You continue to suck on my nipples and your hand rests between the juncture of my legs... nothing between us now except your shorts and my hand move against you restlessly, wanting you to rid us of that final barrier.

I moan as I feel your teeth gently chewing on my nipple, ahhh!!! My body pleads for more, arching upward. You bite at me just as your fingers slide between my pussy lips ... I feel heat rush to the center of my being, moving my legs wider apart to grant you easy access.

I want to feel your lips on mine now, pull you up and urge you to cover me at the same time. The weight of your body settles over me as my knees come up to press in at the sides of your hips. You kiss me deeply, passionately! I feel the sexual overload and squirm against you, wanting more of your touch everywhere.