Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2002, 10:47 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
When hasn't there been a trade in illegal firearms? Of course it's not going to stop the organised gangs etc from possessing them. BUT, your everyday joe on the street isn't going to be able to go out and kill on a whim is he. He has to go obtain a weapon from somewhere and that gives him more time for reflection on the consequences of his actions.

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 04-27-2002, 02:11 PM
Damnit Boy!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Bardog
I...helpless...aaah, shit

I know how you feel. One of the first instances of this happened in central Ms. What a waste. What would make a person needlessly end innocent lives, as well as ruin or end his own?
It is truely a sad commentary on our modern society.
Old 04-28-2002, 12:09 PM
yet seldom member

Thank you all.
Here the new facts: The boy was member of a sports marksman association, so it was easy for him to legally access the guns. But he was at the same time somebody with a preference for a special man-shooting videogame and heavy metal music with texts like "kill your teacher" and as far as I remember for horror videos. Online he called himself son of satan, you know what I mean.
He only wanted to kill teachers, the two pupils had been killed when he shot through a closed door.

What is the use for banning guns if this kind of people is growing up in our society? I mean, the guns are a tool that is easy to get, banned or not. We need a society that cares for the helpless, as I said above already. It is just difficult to see the signs, obviously he did not behave very odd before. It is always necessary to keep ways for everybody open to solve problems and to release aggressions. I think a gun ban would have a marginal effect, but there are more important things to do before.
Old 04-28-2002, 12:18 PM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
Yeah, but who need an automatic weapon? They're only designed for one thing - rapid firing. That equates to rapid killing. People don't get a chance in those situations.

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 04-28-2002, 12:23 PM
yet seldom member

I agree, that is just dangerous trash.
Old 04-28-2002, 02:37 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Unhappy I have some very strong thoughts too, and have sinned.

It was with some desperately needed lucid PM’s from some Pixie people that I did not sin again and bring the insanity and frustration of life into our sanctuary when the Canadian soldiers were killed by my countries military. As hard as it is for me to agree with Lilith on something, I have to do it. It is not without conviction or opinion that I say I learned my lesson after my post last veterans day.
Pixies is my place of refuge and retreat from the world that will always be there to press and grind us into submitting to it’s regulations.:whiteghos All of us are quick to arms when we think someone has entered with commercial intent, or is offensive to one of the family. This is where we can discuss the merits of cummy panties or our happiest sexual memories. This is the only place I have for this and I like it.
You can PM me if anybody wants to talk about the insanity of the world or what you’ll meet when you come to hurt what I care about.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-28-2002, 03:02 PM

The actual gun laws in Germany are more strict than the states. Or so I was told when we lived there. Not that it helps after-the-fact. There will allways be weapons. There will allways be a need for them. It's too bad when someone feels the need is there when it is really unnecessary. I'm tired of this thread, I hope everyone here is safe.

Kissy
Old 04-28-2002, 04:18 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
So PF~ did you say sex or icecream? cause we can aways do both.... Spread peace, love, and Phish food icecream and we will all be OK!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-28-2002, 10:08 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Talking Cherry Vanilla ice cream right after …………

Maybe we should keep it between our hearts as we make love, so it doesn’t melt.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-29-2002, 08:06 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

German Steve. I haven't been around this past week, but I was very upset and saddened by the news.
I am sorry that your country has went through it's own "Colombine Shooting"...No child on this earth should be exposed to such violent danger and rage.... My heart goes out to all people involved.......

Just wish humanity would grow up and realise that GUNS KILL.

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 04-29-2002, 08:30 AM
I love to eat fish!!

I hate hearing about things like this. I did also read about the same story that a teacher had managed to lock the guy in a room after persuading him not to shoot. ~ what a brave guy..

If i had a wish i would love to destroy all guns and have us all forget how to make them!!

Now where was I ......oh yes....Lilith can i have some strawberrys with my ice cream?? Maybe you could whip the cream for me!!
Old 04-29-2002, 10:22 AM
õ¿õ

So sorry to hear that Steve...

its such a tragedy to hear this type of things happen so close to you. Its just happen so fast and you must be feeling so lost at the moment. Talk to your friends or your parents whom you may trust and tell them how you feel.

I wish you all the best and may god be with you always!
Old 05-24-2002, 10:55 PM

I am not a very religious person but, I think the world started changing when they took prayers out of school. After that everything started going down hill. If you spank your child you could go to jail, yet your daughter can have an abortion without your knowlege. I could go on for hours about all the things society royally screwed up. I am 36 and when I was growing up all my Dad had to do was give me the look and I knew I'd get my ass smacked if I didn't tow the line. Kids run the household too much these days.