Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2002, 06:16 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Quote:
p.p.s. Haven't seen you posting much lately --- good to see you on again.

Well thanks..but I am not back so to speak..I am at the hospital with my step-son. Won't be back posting till next week.

Just pop my head every now and then to make sure things are running smoothly...(The moderator in me..lol)

So you all be nice while I am away!!

Quote:
p.s. Now we know what happens when Diva gets P.M.ed and P.O.ed --- watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I needed a laugh SFC!!!!! Thank you!!!!

(And thank you all for seeing what an Ass he is..I should have banned him when I read his post the first time. I apologize for letting a jerk like that stay so long...it won't happen again.)

See you all next week!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 02-07-2002, 09:24 AM

ummm

If i could access my old account I would be happy to show them the message i received from you.

IM a lil suprised from all the comments i received. I thought i was a fairly decent person other then giving tigress an honest opinion on how she looked. I was a lil new around here...didn't know everybody would turn on me for the comment..i even said i was sorry and lets move on..anyways.

the only reason those words were sent to 'lovediva4u' was because of the PM she gave me...i forgot exactly how it went but it was VERY rude & uncalled for.

And you don't have to worry bout tracking me down...i'll hang up my membership boots and take this as a learning lesson. Maybe a board with abunch of perves isn't to healthy anyway..ahh well.

Ta-Ta

-Dave
Old 02-07-2002, 09:42 AM

Go get him, Irish!

Methinks Dave needs an application of Irish's Golden Rule #2.

Hopefully the rest of us will be happier with the one I offered, lol

BORU
Old 02-08-2002, 05:58 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Arrow -Dave

You said:
Quote:
i forgot exactly how it went but it was VERY rude & uncalled for

And I say: Funny thing is, I can use that exact same quote for what you said in your post, that got alot of people upset, including myself.

The message I sent to you was a warning. A very stern one.
It was not rude, just to the point. If I would have been rude as you put it, I would have banned you right then and there when I read the post. But I didn't. I gave you a second chance. So if you think that was rude. I'm sorry.

( I had actually forgot about the incident, until I recieved the 2 pm's from you. One which you requested something, and the other,the reply to the message I sent over 3 weeks ago. So ya kind of pissed me off there.....)

So hang you boots and leave...that's fine. Call me a bitch, that's fine too. It's not going to bother me. I know what I did was right. What you did was just plain rude, even if you were being honest, in your eyes.
To be completely honest with someone you know is expected. To be honest with a stranger is just rude , in my eyes.

I wish you luck in life -Dave. I think you will need some along your way.

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."