Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2005, 08:31 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Fever....

Tell me... have you ever experienced true "Fever" with a partner... Does the fever wear off? And if so... what does it then become? If it doesn't, how do you live your life in its grips?

Similarly... have you ever needed someone sooooo badly that it was addiction? Were you ever able to break the addiction? IF so, how? If not, how do you deal with it?
Old 10-27-2005, 11:43 PM
The Doctor

Send a message via AIM to Lion Send a message via Yahoo to Lion
I think someone wrote a song about it.
Old 10-28-2005, 02:08 AM
Loungin' Around

Oh Jenna!! I hope that this is YOU we're talking about. You deserve a little fever.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 10-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Yes... and actually Lion.. it was the song that got me thinking.... (sorry osuche... wish it were me)... watched Bette Midler perform it the other nite on the Letterman show... it is a great song
Old 10-28-2005, 06:33 PM
Everybody Stretch!

WOW jenna! Great questions!

Hmmmmmmm...I've gotta say I got "fever" when I discovered that I wanted Mr. Lixy. Remember, we had been friends for a while before it dawned on me I wanted him bad!

Suddenly it was there. Somewhat like a bolt of lightening, actually. And then I couldn't get enough of him. When we made love (fucked like we'd soon be going to the electric chair) I felt like I couldn't get close enough to him...like I wanted to meld with him. I'd hold him so close, and he'd hold me so close, it's a wonder we could peel ourselves away in the afterglow. When he wasn't around, he's all I could think about. Daydreaming all hours of the day and night. When we saw each other it would start all over again. There were days that would quickly go into night and we couldn't hold back time to stay in this moment so we'd never have to face the world again. It was extremely intense and it lasted quite a while too!

Some relationships I've been in started very intense but fizzled very quickly. The love was still there, but the "fever" wasn't as intense, if at all. With Mr. Lixy and me...I have to say it lasted years instead of months!

Now...the "fever" spikes from time to time, but basically it's become a different want. It's not as desperate now. Back then it was almost like we would lose each other if we didn't get our daily fix. So, yes to the addiction question too. Now, we know we'll still be here for one another and desperation has been replaced by a low grade lust. That's a milder form of "fever". It's still "fever" and it still feels good...just not as desperate!

I think all relationships have a "honeymoon phase". Some last longer than others.

~Thomas Dewar~