Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2006, 07:33 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Bubbles

Do you prefer your shower/bath foreplay to include soap and bubbles or is the hot steamy water the attraction?

For me I love the way my own breasts feel when I glide my soapy fingers over them cupping them to feel their heaviness then tweaking the nipples. When it's his soapy manly hands it's even better. I love the way his throbbing stiff cock feels when my hands are slippery.

How about you? I can imagine soap and bubble are a problem for anyone who is orally focused in the shower.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-15-2006, 08:17 PM
Awesome on my Own

water sex, shower sex, oral in the shower, oooooo yesssss!
hot steamy shower and thick rich lather all over our bodies, taking that extra time to suds up certain parts, then turning around to recieve a back rub whilst i rub my back side on him. then having him turn 'round and wash his back and kneeding the muscles underneath his skin, my warm fingertips and hands gliding 'cross his hot flesh and down to his tight bum. then wrapping my arms 'round him, flattening my body to his back, breasts squished against him, whilst i use the suds to slide my hands up and down the length of his hard cock. hearing him moan as well as feeling the vibrations of that same moan, pass through his body and to my front and chest. We slowly inch our way into the spray to rinse off, but, oh no, we are not done yet. We take turns rinsing each other off, letting the hot water hit every part of our bodies. I gently manuver him so that his back is to the spray of the water and some is just gently straming down his body, and i lick some of the water droplets off of each of his nipples and "drink" him in as i slide down and end up on mt knees in front of him. I am Thirsty! i drink and swallow, revelling in the fact that he can barely stand and has to hold on to the shower walls for support. I then slide back up his wet body and turn around so he can cup my breasts in his hands, and i position myself so that with one move of his hips, we are joined...................

bubbles and water, nope, Lilith, can't say as i like 'em very much...............
Old 01-16-2006, 06:21 AM
Just me.

OMG ... premature ejaculation!!

Old 01-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Mr Lizzardbits

im trying to think of a way of replying to that lizz but *gulp* things are a bit hard right now
Old 01-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Awesome on my Own

that was some hot and steamy shower sex, right Babe! and we'll have a lifetime more of it! purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Old 01-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Mr Lizzardbits

oh god yeah babes.... more please much more
Old 01-17-2006, 03:27 PM
is not this trim anymore!

For shower foreplay, I like lots of bubbles. There's just something so sensuous about my soapy hands holding your breasts and trying to pinch your nipples but continuously slipping off. Or the way my hard cock glides so easily between your butt cheeks.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bare4you
After reading lizz's response, I forgot the question! I thought I wa in another Forum for a moment, but wish she would post some photos in the couples section!!!!!

For me - been a while since we were able to bathe together as our tub doesn't accommodate the both of us but the shower works wonders. I love the soap but it has a tendancy to splash into the eyes which kinda spoils the mood. Just the closeness of being together in there with the anticipation of events yet to come works just fine.
Old 01-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Insatiable

Nothing like some moisturizing lotion in the shower to give Mr Hand an assist!