Abnormal 1 16.67%
Go with it 2 33.33%
Seek counciling 1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2002, 05:07 PM
seantom

Question uncotrollable desires

once a month or so I am overcome with the urge to breed As soon as the thoughts start swirling in my head I dont care where I am, My sex begins to tingle and no matter what I do I cannot control myself Anything sexual turns me on and I begin to flow hot lube in my panties! Even things I would normally find disgusting can bring to an almost animal urge to mate! I have pretty much been able to resist doing things I would surely be ashamed of later. though as I become older and wiser I Am almost ashamed to deny myself the chance to follow my dark desires. people who know me would never believe and when this phase ends in a few days I can hardly believe it was my thoughts and its back to work. miss business, and responsibility! My question is, does any other females get this worked up? I can`t wait to quench some of these lusty desires, as I know I must,I truly worry that I will be unable to stop at the normal,as my desires become more deviant,just letting this out is filling me with guilt,and a trembling lust to be taken by anyone or thing that lusts at my scent! OOHHH better stop now. Please be honest and let me know your thoughts!
Old 05-18-2002, 02:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
not being a woman, I don't know how others react. However ovulation is a normal monthly cyclic thing and perhaps there is some hormone produced that is overproduced in your system creating this great urge to copulate. There is certainly an instinct in us to reproduce, maybe you have it to a greater extent than others.

I would suggest you seek advice from a medical professional if you find it is causing you problems and causing at risk behaviour.

Best of luck
Old 05-18-2002, 09:37 AM
yet seldom member

If I have a nice butt in my hand I hardly can resist spanking a bit with my flat hand... any voluntary victims available?
Old 05-19-2002, 10:23 AM
Addicted Member

seantom......This sounds a little above the norm in that at the time of my monthly cycle I do get extremely horny, but not to the point of fucking anything and everything. And I must admit my sexual desire has it's rise and fall around this time! I too get wetter than usual at this time, a throbbing and tingling at the slightest touch of my panties, a breeze up my skirt or the thought of hubby touching me just sends me reeling.

I think this is a primal reaction, a chemical release that is meant for procreation and something all female animals experience in order to be attracted to the opposite sex for that goal (to procreate). Not that we, as domesticated animals, use it for that one and only purpose but I am sure it is the original reason for it's release. I for one take full advantage of these high hormonal releases....just ask Mr. Lix! LOL

As to the extreme that it takes you, or tries to take you, I would say that yes indeed you seem to be releasing this chemical in leaps and bounds....well above the norm!

If the desires you have are consentual between the participants (ie: both paties have said "Yes" I do want to do this", and therefore this leaves out beastiality as animals cannot voice an opinion) and what ever the "deviance" may be, if it doesn't harm the other either physically or mentally (without explicit consent to do injury, ie:biting or whipping,etc.) then I say you are well within the "norm"!

You never said what the deviant desires were and I have to say that what seems deviant to one may be mellow to another. The old saying goes that...."One man's junk is another man's treasure"......and I say...."One man's deviance is another man's pleasure"! I find beastiality deviant, but I know there are clubs and the like for people that find this to be a normal urge! If you could elaborate then maybe the suggestions and advice could be more helpful. I don't mean to embarrass you here, that is not the goal of anyone here I know, but I need more info if I can honestly relate to you whether you have a significant problem or that you are as normal as the rest of us hope we are! Not that I am a medical professional....but I am a woman and in this respect I think I can say I have a "professional womans" opinion!

Mrs. Lix