Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-17-2002, 03:24 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Tasting Honey

Waking slowly, I stretch in a rather feline sort of way, arching my back then letting the arch work slowing into my neck and extend on out of my body before I relax the muscles. There is nothing quite like a morning without a timetable that has to be met! Feeling the mattress dip slightly, I realize you must have been watching, maybe even waiting for a signal that I was no longer sleeping. Lips and tongue play with my earlobe and kiss my neck, I tilt my head so you can get to that spot more easily.

Fingers touch my lips lightly, sticking slightly and I smell the sweet aroma before my tongue darts out to taste the flavor you have left there – honey. A slow warm flood covers one of my nipples and then your lips and tongue move swiftly to suck at it, slurping and licking and slowly pushing the nipple against the hard edge of your teeth with your strong tongue. I arch my back again, this time my muscles are not relaxed.

Working the nipple, you use all the playful and sometimes painful tricks you have learned will bring me pleasure, pulling me deep in your mouth and then suddenly releasing the nipple just as I feel the other nipple covered in warm sticky honey. This time your fingers play in the gooey liquid, pinching and pulling at me and then finally taking the hardened nipple into your mouth, your sticky fingers find their way south and push inside me. You play there, making me wet and wanting and then that naughty honey bear pushes his top into me and oozes his hot sweet juice there before your mouth moves downward.

Licking and sucking at me, nose nudging against my clit while your tongue delves deep seeking the sweet double honey mixture. My body shakes with the intensity of the orgasm which quickly overtakes me. Moving back up my body, you thrust deep into me, pulling my legs to wrap around your waist and anchoring yourself as you pound deep inside me over and over again, fingers playing with my sticky clit until I cum again, flooding over you and then gripping tight to your cock, milking you through your climax. My hands gripping tightly at your ass, holding you deep inside me.

Once we have caught our breath, you pull free of me and lift me from the bed, carrying me to the shower. Working the soap into a soft bubbly lather, you touch me everywhere, lingering in some places until I once again long to feel you deep inside me, you turn me to face the shower wall and push me hard against it, squishing my tits flat as you fuck me hard and deep from behind. Nothing gentle in this copulation, but your slightly rough treatment feels so good as the warm water continues to flow over our bodies. I do so love it when you take me in the shower.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:59 AM
Registered Dork

WOW!

I do so LOVE this short story!

What a great bedtime read tonite...thankyou for sharing it with us. :)
Old 11-17-2002, 09:34 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Great story! Short, sweet and to the point!!!!!;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-17-2002, 05:22 PM
Learning to talk sexy

RandyGal - thank you so much for your positive comments - and may I say I always get a chuckle out of your various threads!

Lilith - thank you.

Glad you liked it!