Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2007, 05:27 AM
single, pert and firm!

Send a message via MSN to Emzo
hehehe alright for some isnt it?

And darkness overcame until she screamed alone in vain.
Oh how lovely as she gasps, yet so innocently sleeping.
Bullet to the head... soon you'll be sleeping
Pull this trigger to your antidote
She had the eyes of an angel with a heart like a traitor
We always knew you'd go up in flames
We always you'd go out with a bang

Old 01-19-2007, 05:42 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaster
Hahaha..........
when I got hard again ended up pushing it in her more.... it was fun fishing it out!!

Have SO been there! Nothing like being 18, a senior in HS and hearing your BF go "uh oh..." when we've finished and he goes to pull out...NO CONDOM! Talk about nerves waiting on that next period!
“Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says she loves you limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul.” --Anita Blake to Jason Schuyler in "Blood Noir" by Laurell K. Hamilton
Old 01-20-2007, 04:07 AM
Gone with the Wind

Ummmmmmm

OK, it is 2:50 AM, the cab has just dropped me off. I am not able to walk a straight line, barely made it up the steps. I am very, very drunk right now, but feel happy, if a little nauseated... cum is not a good chaser for rum.
Looking at myself in the bathroom mirror is not a good idea. Lipstick is gone, wasn't happy with the way I made up my eyes before I went out, now the mascara is all streaky... my hair is awful Wearing it longer requires much more hair maintenance than I have been used to. My halter smells like cigarette smoke, I bet my skirt does too.
I made out with two different women tonight, and gave two blowjobs. I didn't plan to do anything but drink and dance tonight. I think I had an audience for the first BJ. Was it the person who got the next favor, (BJ) or was it the waitress I made out with and who fingered me oh so well to a nice hot, orgasm while we danced? I am not sure.
The woman who sucked my nipples while I rode her thigh to orgasm was a friend, in that she and I had had a brief previous fling... she called me this cab... nice of her.

Should I have done any of this tonight?

If I had brought condoms I could have gotten fucked twice tonight, or more acurately, fucked by two different men. That would have been fun. Why didn't I bring any?

I am not sure.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 01-20-2007, 11:42 AM

Plan B!!!
Old 01-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Oh dear - looks like I'm Mrs Responsible around here!

Have never risked an unplanned pregnancy as I'd hate to face a 'shall I go through with it' decision.

Did have a fling with a friend's boyfriend one night but then I knew the relationship was never going to last. It didn't but it had nothing to do with me, and she never did find out. Phew!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 01-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Sin Diesel

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
Should I have done any of this tonight?

Oh HELLS yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
If I had brought condoms I could have gotten fucked twice tonight, or more acurately, fucked by two different men. That would have been fun. Why didn't I bring any?

Sheeit...why didn't THEY bring any?

I always carry at least two somewhere on my person, no matter what the occasion. You just never EVER know what's gonna pop off with other people. When it comes to sex, there's never a Rosetta Stone template dictating what's gonna go down. I never leave it up to chance anymore, even when I'm in married or "taken couples" company.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 01-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Insatiable

When I lost my virginity...prolly my biggest "I shouldn't have...". We were drunk and I never saw her again. She wasn't even very good in bed. And, to this day, I do not remember her name.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:02 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
woke up ridin the red wave this morn.
phew...dodged that bullet...or should i say jet?

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-05-2007, 05:27 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Congratulations Red Warrior!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-05-2007, 09:14 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
thanks!

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose