Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Goddess Bitch

Send a message via AIM to Eastern Send a message via MSN to Eastern Send a message via Yahoo to Eastern
The Dancer

My Friends and I decided we needed to go out for an evening. We are a mixed group of men and women so choices had to be negotiated. We finally decided to go to local strip club, where they catered to men and women. One side where the men could go and watch women dance without companions, another side for women to watch with just other women, then there was the center. Her were couples watching dancers or groups like our group who had made it an evening out. We paid our cover charge and found a large table in the middle of the room. A couple of the men went to go get money so we would have money for the dancers. We ordered our drinks and sat back to watch the show. There were several good dancers that caught our eye and we tipped. One dancer particularly caught my eye and seemed to have eye contact with me the entire time he danced. I found myself going to the row and handing him some money and received a kiss on the cheek and returned to our table. After dancing their dance, the dancers roamed the bar after their show trying to get private dances.

One particular dancer came up to our table and pointed to me. He said, “ For you, I will dance for free.” I was shocked and slightly embarrassed and aroused at the same time. I looked around at our group thinking he meant someone else. Again this time he pointed to me and said, “ No, I do mean you” I blushed bright red to say the least. He laughed and asked if he could sit down and I looked at our group and nodded. He said his name was Gabe short for Gabriel, and I introduced myself as Kiera. I jokingly said “oh like the archangel” He smiled and nodded saying “yes for you, I will try and be an angel and not the devil that you are bringing out” I laughed and chuckled. We talked for awhile longer and he touched my hand “Please I would really like dance privately for you, it is on the house. You are a beautiful woman and I would like to spend some time with you.” I explained to my friends where I was going and the women in the group winked at me. We walked towards a large area where there were private rooms set up for private dances. He explained to the door manager that this was a dance for me but he was not charging me. The manager shrugged saying” its your time.” We enter a very sumptuous room, which shocked me as I have been here before but never for a private dance. There was a very comfy sofa in one corner and table with a bottle of champagne pre-set up. He brought me over and sat me down and pours me chilled glass of champagne and again we talked some more. There was a little stage in another corner and speakers for music to be piped in or there were CD’s that could be played instead.

We sat drinking champagne and chatting. He whispered to me “ I will make you deal, after I dance for you, you dance for me. “ I was astonished to say the least and running excuses through my mind and my mouth and brain had a different opinion and I found myself saying “yes, ok deal.” He laughed and nodded He sauntered over to the CD player and picked one to dance to. I swore under my breath as he picked “lips of an angel.” He must have heard me as he chuckled. He walked over to the door and made sure its was locked and lowered the lights. He paused the music and restarted it. He was an amazing dancer as he slowly worked his shirt out of his pants as his eyes focused on me the entire time. He had a chiseled chest , it was the kind you want to run your hands over. Gabe had very little chest hair but a little leading down below his beltline. I watched him dance transfixed and thinking “self you are way over your head” He ran his fingers over his chest and I could feel mind wanting to follow. He slowly removed his pants and I gasped as he was built and how. He had a on a small g-string and little else that left nothing to the imagination He came close and danced right in front of me and put his hand out beseechingly, “Please, dance with me” I put my hand in his and we swayed slowly to the music. My hand lightly on his chest. My insides were turning to water.

The music stopped and we stopped dancing. He chuckled and kissed me lightly and said “ I believe it is your turn.” I sighed and walked over to the CD player and scanned the titles. I found an oldie called “feel like a natural woman” I thought well at least I have some pretty lingerie on under everything. I started dancing on the stage at first to let my nerves settle a little. The music was relaxing me and I moved with it. I slowly took the pins from hair letting my hair cascade over my shoulders. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse I had on as I moved closer to Gabe. I got to the last button and tossed the blouse at him. I heard a gasp and laughed with sheer female power and abandon. I swayed my hips invitingly as I lowered my skirt to the floor,kicking it away from me. I stood in my bra and tap pants and garter and nylons and stood in front of him just out of reach. I snapped my bra and revealed my voluptuous breasts. I ran my fingers over then teasingly holding them up and watched Gabe smile . The music moved me onward as I slowly removed my tap pants revealing my thong. I slowly lowered myself to the floor and crawled over to Gabe as I saw other dancers do before. I straddled him and moved against him till the music stopped. Gabe laughed loudly saying “ I didn’t know what I was in for, when I made this deal with you.” I felt the blush crawling up my body. I hugged him and gently kissed his. The man knew how to kiss. He pulled his lips away from mine for a moment saying “please let me touch you” I nodded and kissed him hungrily as his hands caressed my breasts. My hands were also running over his chest, I could feel his arousal against me, pulsating, calling to me, and making my pussy with need. “Gabe, this sounds so silly but I want you so badly” “ then my dear, you shall have me “ he said.
He removed his g-string with a snap thinking convenient huh. I had to stand to get out of my thong.

We decided it was better to lie on the floor. I laid down beckoned him toward me. He lowered himself but started kissing my ankles and moving slowly up my body. He stopped at my wet pussy and started lapping it like a cat with a saucer of cream. It drove me crazy and begging him to come fuck me with his Cock. He finally plunged inside me touching bottom and I gasped. We lay still for a moment to get accustomed to the fit. We slowly moved together as one. His cock and my pussy craving each other and driving each other with the need. Our rhythm got faster and faster until we were both moaning with the desire to cum. He came first fighting it as my pussy muscles walked down the length of him. He shoved himself to the hilt filling me with juices. I came once and then twice trying not to scream remembering where we were. We laughed and held each other and kissed lightly. Gabe helped me get cleaned up and get dressed. He walked me over to the table and kissed my hand. My girlfriend glanced over saying “ wasn’t your hair up?” I smiled knowingly.

We left the bar shortly after that and the manager stopped me as I was leaving. He handed me a single red rose and a card sized envelope. I said “thank you” and walked to my car. It was less than a minute when I was ripping open the card. It had a wonderful written note “Kiera, my dear I must see you again. Please call my cell. “ I smiled thinking would I,could I?

Well that is another story