Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-14-2004, 01:53 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
so...damn...hot

I come awake with fragments of my dream still swirling around my mind: We were lying on the grass, our bodies intertwined, next to a lake I’ve never been to, never seen before. You were rubbing ice cubes on my skin, melting them between my breasts, my thighs. Letting them drip into my mouth, onto my neck. Kissing me…

Damn! I roll to look at the clock. The neon red numbers tell me it’s 3:34AM. This is the fourth time I’ve done this. I can’t sleep. It is so…damn…hot. The fan blows warm, sticky air around the room. The crickets chirp madly in the hedges underneath the window. The sheets are tangled around me, plastered to my naked body with sweat. I kick them off and sigh. Ah, that feels a little better. I sit up and reach for the glass of water on the nightstand, gulping it down. The fan’s pushes a breeze across my body, tightening my nipples and drying the sweat that drips between my breasts. It feels so good. I turn my head and look at you. I can not believe you can sleep in this heat. I feel not just a little jealous. I slide the sheet off your hips and reach for your cock. Partly because I want you awake with me, mostly because I just want you. You’re skin is sweaty, too. I lean down and lick between your shoulder blades, tasting the salt. My hand wraps around your cock, gripping, and I stroke up on the soft flesh. You’re still asleep. I lick behind your ear, saturating the already wet hollow. “Wake up,” I whisper, but you don’t hear me. I feel your cock growing in my hand and scoot closer, spooning myself behind you. I stroke you until you are hard and still you sleep. I try again, “Wake up, baby,” but all you do is moan. I cup your balls in my hand and massage them, press my hips against you, nibble on your shoulders. I take your cock into my hand again and move it up and down, holding tight, stroking, circling the tip with my thumb. Still you sleep.

Huffing, I roll onto my back. I need relief. Relief from this suppressing heat. Relief for this pulsing ache between my legs. I get out of bed and walk over to the fan. I stand right in front of it, letting the air sweep over my body. I reach between my legs. My clit is swollen and I stroke it with a finger, moaning. I put an arm on the dresser for balance and slide another finger next to the first. I rub myself up and down, gyrating my hips, squeezing my ass. I rest my forehead on my arm and slide my slick fingers inside. “Oh, God,” I whisper. I push them in deep and take them out again to stroke my clit and groan loudly. I bring my fingers to my lips and lick off the taste of me. I open my mouth and suck on them. I reach back down between my legs with both hands, pushing the fingers of one hand inside, using the fingers of the other to stroke the hard tip of my clit. The air from the fan is cooling but my hands feel so hot. I fuck myself faster, moaning louder. I’m so close, just a few more strokes and I’ll cum. Then maybe I’ll be able to get some sleep. I work my fingers in deeper, bringing the other hand up to rub the wetness from my pussy around my nipples.

I feel a hand on my ass. A finger slides between the sweaty crease and dips into me. You put your mouth to my ear. “Don’t cum without me,” you whisper. “Why did you leave me on the bed?” you ask as you reach around and press my hand into my pussy harder, make me rub myself faster. “I thought you were sleeping,” I groan. “How could I sleep with your sweet hands stroking my cock, your naked body pressed against mine? I was waiting for you to roll me onto my back, for you to straddle my hips and sink down onto me. But you left me there and… I’ve been watching,” you say as you grip my wrist and push, forcing my fingers deeper inside me.

“Oh God. I was hoping you’d wake up. I want you,” I beg.

“What is it that you want exactly?” you ask and rub the head of your cock along the slippery crease of my ass.

“I want you to fuck me.”

“Where. Tell me where you want me to fuck you.”

“Where you are now, where your cock is… touching me… right…now.”

“Say it. I want to hear you say it.”

“My ass, I want you to fuck my ass,” I breathe.

You grab my hips and prod me with your cock, searching for the entrance. “Don’t stop touching yourself,” you tell me, finding the tight hole and pushing inside a little. The sweat has made it slippery but not slippery enough. It hurts a little but I don’t care. I like it. I push back against you, focusing on the muscles, on what I need to do to take you inside. You slip all the way in.

“Yes, like that. Just…ah…like that,” I tell you as you pull out and push in again. I rub my clit and it feels so good. You back us up to the bed and sit down, keeping me on you. You lay back flat, your legs hanging off the bed, pressing your hips up. My legs straddle your thighs and I lean forward a little, holding onto your knees, grinding against you in small circles.

“Ride me,” you say. Using my arms I push off your legs and bring my hips up. My feet can’t reach the ground and it’s hard for me to rise up very far. You grasp my hips and help me, pushing me up until the head of your cock slides out; then let me slide back down onto you again. I ride you like this for a while, until both our arms are trembling with the effort. Until we are both panting and groaning in the dim light, in the heat.

I stop moving. I can’t do it like this anymore. I crawl off of you and get on all fours. The bed dips as you move behind me. Spreading my knees apart, you move closer and hold your cock in your hand. You rub the tip along my ass, bumping it across the cheeks, teasing the hole, sliding it through my thighs to touch it to my clit, wetting it with my liquid. Pulling back a little, you spread me open and drive forward, pushing all the way inside. My muscles convulse around you, milking. I reach between my legs and push my fingers into my cunt. I can feel you through the thin layer of flesh as you fuck me. I push my fingers downward, stretching my cunt, pressing them against your cock. I’m trying to be silent but you feel so good. I scream quietly, rubbing my thumb along my pussy, circling it around my clit, pressing down on the hard bud. You drive inside me harder and faster. Your hands dig into my hips for purchase. You slam into me harder still…faster still. I’m going to cum. All I need is to feel your cock twitching with release, your hot cum pumping into me. You growl and pound into me, driving me forward and I feel you let go. You fill my ass with your juices and I rub my clit faster, loving the slip and slide of our joined flesh. I arch my back. “Oh…fuck…yessssssss!” I whisper. My orgasm grips my fingers tight, grips your cock tighter, lasting for what seems like endless minutes. We fall to the bed. It’s still so…damn…hot, but I think I can sleep now.