Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-12-2004, 02:39 AM
I Want to Hear You Moan

Planes, Cars, and Hotel Rooms

I made my way through the Seattle airport. As usual, I was running late for my flight. This was not helped by either the slow shuttle driver, the slow food vendor, or all of the beautful girls waiting for their planes. Alas, I drove through the frustration and temptation and got on board, Seat 8E.

Seat 8E is on the left side of the plane with a window seat on the left and a n aisle seat on the right. These seats were both full. Wonderfully enough, the window seat was filled with a lovely young blond. Her hair was angellic and her eyes powder puff blue. And her smile filled me with such heat that it made me feel like I could cum right there and be happen.

Nevertheless, it was not to be. However, there was plenty to be that was worth the wait.

As the plane taxied to the runway, I read the boring airplane magazine while she was nose deep in a Reader's Digest. I soon put my magazine and enjoyed the scenery while the plane took off and begin to gain elevation. The scenery is always interesting during takeoff. Whether good or bad whether, I always enjoy watching the trees and later clouds go by. This flight, however, I had something MUCH BETTER to feast my eyes upon.

My wonderful seatmate had a body worth dying for. She had beautifully shaped size C breasts - just the way I like them. Her blond hair was just long enough to drape across her chest. I felt bad for looking at first. But then I got the impression that she new how much I was enjoying myself and that she was actually getting a little exhibitionist pleasure out of the whole thing.

So I looked away. She would stretch her arms over her head to adjust the overhead light or air, or sometimes for no reason at all. This would give delightful contours of her breasts and would reveal the svelte skin of her lower back. She would occasionally lean forward to access her carry-on bag. This would reveal even more of that lowerback, as well as the rim of her pick panties and just a slight of butt crack.

How I longed to put my hand on that area, to carress her back and, hehe, a little more. To trace the curve of her bottom, oh so sensually. I thirsted to run my hands up the sides of her torso, to slowly cup her beautiful firm breasts.

Back to reality... After a while, she put away her Reader's Digest and pulled out a roll of lifesavers, asking if I would like one. "Sure", I said, and then asked her, jokingly, if I really needed one that badly. She blushed, which was pretty enough, and said no. Then, thinking quickly, she asked what I would think about a chance to try out that fresh breath. This, of course, made me blush as I, somehow, indicated that I would love the chance.

She just smiled, showing me that she was in complete control of the situation.

I will ever be amused at how I fail to ever be in control of things between myself and a girl. I'll always have my plan so well made out and all. But when it comes down to it, I am always spellstruck by feminine beauty, by the great estrogen field. And I am powerless.

As the flght carried on, we talked about jobs, travelling, and general nothing important. We continued to flirt as well, which was most important.

She would play with my hand, with her hands, as we sat in the plane. She then raised the armrest between us and scooted a little closer to me. I responded in like kind by placing my hand on her leg, which I stroked somewhat erotically.

She snuggled her head into my lap where she closer her eyes and went to sleep. My hand remained on her leg, which I was able to touch sensually. I was even daring enough to rub her pussy through her jeans. When her pussy was touched, her eyes did crack open and her smile crept into a crack. However, she soon resumed sleepfullness and spread her legs slightly.

As we landed she sat up, streched some more for me, and got ready to disboard. After leaving the plane, we walked toward the baggage claim area and stop to wait for our bags. I was unsure how I was going to leave the presence of this goddess that had come into my life.

After we had both collected our bags and acquired our individual rental cars, and stood in the door to the airport. With a quick kiss on the lips, she thanked me for the mile high foreplay, and waved goodbye.

I was horny, disappointed, and knew that pixies was going to have to lend me a hand this evening.

(To Be Continued...)
Old 07-12-2004, 03:16 AM
I Want to Hear You Moan

Suprise Visitor (Part 2)

So I climbed into my car and drove a very lonely trip to the hotel.

I reached the hotel and rode the elevator up to the third floor, where my home away from home was waiting for me. I rather enjoy my room, which is mine 7 days a week, even though I go home on the weekends.

After initially tossing my stuff on the floor and myself on the bed, I decide to take a shower to cool off a bit.

The water is warm and it seems to just wash the stress and tensions of life away. Most importantly, it provides a wet, slippery place for some simple masturbation.

"Can I lend you a hand?"

Quite startled, I slip and fall in the tub, landing square on my ass. Standing up and pulling bacl the curtain, I discover my airplane goddess standing in my bathroom, fully clothed. A gush of questions spill out of me (my penis suddenly very limp, but intrigued). She explains that she followed me home from the airport and then sweet talked the desk clerk into giving her a key to the room of "her boyfriend", so she can give him a sweet surprise.

Well, her surprise was definately sweet enough.

I swallow, pull my pride back on, my ego back together, and tell her, "Absolutely". To my suprise, she simply steps directly into the shower with me, clothes and all. The ONLY items she has removed ahead of time are her shows, socks, watch, and other jewelry.

I watch in facination as the water cascades down her lovely outfit, slow rivulets soaking her shirt and jeans. Her bra becomes outlined, then completely visable beneath her white shirt.

But the watching ends when she brings my hands to her waist and asks for a kiss. I kiss her in the warm water, feeling the heat drip down my back and feeling the heat soak through her clothing. I reach and untuck her shirt from the hem of her black jeans, and start to slowly unbutton it. Inch by inch, the slightly tanned skin is revealed, it's smoothness entoxicating me.

When the last button is released, I pull the shirt back from her shoulders and drop it to the floor outside the tub. Her wet tummy glistens in front of me and her pale blue braw shines forth, oddly matching the color of her eyes.

We kiss again, deeply. This time, however, my fingers and hands begin to explore every inch of her newly revealed skin. My lips soon follow as I paint trails across her stomach and back with the tip of my tongue.

Unable to resist, I let go the wet clasp of her bra and allow her magnificant breasts to be released from their bondage. In my hands, they feel so perfect - large enough for a handful, but not so large to be oversized. A perfect size C set of breasts, with a rosy little nipple right in the center that grew harder and harder as I made love to her breasts with my hands, lips, and tongue.

Each touch brought a new, small little moan from her lips. Soon she stopped me, however, and pushed me into a sitting position at the opposite end of the tub.

"My turn," she stated simply.

She knelt over me and kissed my lips. And then she kissed my chin, neck and adams apple. Bit by bit, she kissed her way down my body. And finally at last, she reached my hard penis, which was placed carefully inside her mouth. She pulled it in and out of her mouth, and I moaned uncontrollably.

At last, she grabbed by waist and clamped down hard as my cum spilled into her mouth and down her throat. I tried to pull back, but she insistently held on, not allowing one drop to go unswallowed. When complete, she wiped her mouth and just plain cuddled with me in the therapeutic water.

No longer disappointed, this evening was getting more and more interesting all of the time.

(To Be Continued, Again...)
Old 07-12-2004, 03:36 AM
I Want to Hear You Moan

Bed (Not Sleep) at Last (Part 3)

After a while, I had my lovely friend get up and I asked her to finish disrobing. She turned around and gave me a rear view as she pulled her her jeans and panties to her feet. Pausing at just the right moments, she gave me wonderful little peeks at her hot little pussy and her perfectly shaped butt.

She turned around, and this time I had her lie at the opposite side of the tub. I leaned down and kissed her stomach, giving special attention to her bellybutton. Eventually I made my way down to her pussy, which seemed to almost radiate with heat.

I slowly kissed and stroked along her inner thighs, making my way occasionally in to center of her womanhood. She first started breathing heavy, the little moans started escaping as my touch got more and more intense.

In time, I found myself almost devouring her pussy, with a couple fingers inside. Those fingers had, apparently, found her G-Spot and were causing moans load enough to wake the neighbors.

Suddenly, she called out to me and asked me to make love to her, NOW!

So, without further ado, I lifted her out of the tub and placed her on the bed. There, I slid myself between her wet legs and pressed my penis against the entrance to her pussy. She cried out in delight as her pelvis raised and mine thrusted, allowing our bodys to instant, full penetration.

After a brief adjustment to allow for our natural lubrication to mingle just right, we developed an amazing rhythem. Our bodies stroked back and forth as my hands stroked her body and my lips carressed her lips.

She grinded her body against mine and the heat of our bodies raised, slowly but surely. Finally, we were no longer able to wait any longer. She lifted her pussy so high, I ground into her so strong, and my cum poured into her warmth. We continued to stroke for a few moments and then collapsed in a heap of sweat and raw, sweaty sex.

After a few moments she whispered to me, "I'm glad I met you on the plane. This is going to make my week in town a LOT more interesting..."

With that, I agreed and snuggled over her in a heap of sexual satisfaction and happiness.

(The End - For Now)