Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-31-2004, 10:52 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Gone too Far

Gone too far

Linda Tolsten glanced into the review mirror of her car admiring the perfection of her make-up. Then stole a quick look down her front to admire her new Samon cocktail dress. Musing to herself she though that 7 years of married life to her little Eddie agreed with her, having kept her shape from her college days. Thinking back those 7 years ago when she first met Eddie, the men on campus flocked around her, and yet it was mild and meek Eddie that captured her heart.
Now 7 years from the wild days of college, Linda was a settled woman. But still she was the golden haired beauty that she has always been. And now there was a hope for a new begining for her and Eddie. They where thinking of starting a family and the thought of being a mother fufilled her thoughts.

It has been a hard 7 years for both her and Eddie, Linda reflected on. They always wanted to start a family but both felt they had to have astablished their careers first. Now that was about to happen. Eddie was working on the final touches to a contract worth millions and soon would be joining her at her company's annual summer party. Once the contract goes through, it is near certainty that Eddie's firm will offer him a full partnership. And for Linda, her career was set, having worked 5 hard years for a marketing firm associated with Eddie's law firm. It was odd fate that they should work so close to each other in their careers, and as it turned out all of Eddie's coworkers were invited to attend her office party at old man Lofstead's mansion.

Turning the corner around a well groomed shrubbery that openned to a large driveway, Linda was struck at the beauty of Lofstead's mansion. Linda drove carefully to the velette parking attendant and got out of her car to hand over her keys. Linda smiled to herself as she noticed the attendants stare at her low neck line showing her perfect 36 Ds. Nearly laughing aloud at herself to congraduate herself for still having it, Linda gave him her keys and started for the front door.
A quiet musical note chimmed from her purse. Linda's cell phone sang its beautiful melody telling her it was Eddie calling her. "Hello, Eddie. I though you'd be here already." she said. The sound of Eddie's voice was always soothing to her and never tired of it. Excitement filled her this day knowing in anticipation that tonight in the quiet of their bedroom they would start on the family they always wanted.

"I'm sorry Lynne but something has come up! I don't know what happened but my contract papers are lost and the computer doesn't have the file copies in it!" Eddie sounded frantic and despairing. "I've called Susan and she says my copies are somewhere in the company's computer and maybe that they are mislabled under a different file. Damn there are a lot of files and I got to have these contracts ready by this Monday for signing."

"Oh Eddie, I am sure things will be alright, just pospone the contract signing for another day; it'll be ok." Still Linda betrayed in her concern doubt.

"No!" Eddie was more frantic sounding. "Bolgers firm is also hot after this deal and if I delay, they are likely drop us. Endcore has a drop-dead clause in the contract with the government and has to act by Tuesday! God if I can't get them to sign on Monday we loose the contract and I loose my partnership if not my job!" Desperation filled Eddies words. "Now Lynne, please have fun without me. I'll stay here all night finding these copies. But I can't imagine where the orginals are. They where on my desk yesterday. But I have to go. If I find them I'd be thee right away--OK?"

Dread and fear clutched Linda's heart and she could feel her dreams slipping away. Fighting back the tears, "Ok Eddie, just hurry, bye and please call me right away."
__________________________________________________ ________

The mansion door opened to a huge reception room with decorative molding, trim, paintings and furnature. For a moment Linda lost her feeling of grief when she viewed the splendure of the mansion. A large crowed had already gathered from her office, and Linda noticed several of Eddie's coworkers. In particular she saw Styles Krenn. Her blood boiled at the sight of him with anger. Linda remembered Styles in college, remembered his attempts at trying to date her, remembered the ploys he tried to use to break her and Eddie up.

Linda believed in Karma. And it was her beloved Eddie who had to endure a life long association with Styles growing up. Styles was everything Eddie wasn't. Styles was tall and extremely handsome, self confident to the point of being an egotist, a dashing flirt and all around womanizer. Her poor Eddie was always in his shadow. She had hoped that after college Eddie and Styles would go their seperate ways, but again fate brough a cruel twist in that both Eddie and Styles where recruited to work for the same firm. And now they where once again in competition for the same full partnership. While Eddie labored industriously at success, Styles was neck and neck with Eddie on the only merit of being treachours, and plotting, using wit and guile. Styles always won always leaving Eddie a poor second.

What made Linda's fury nearly explode was seeing Styles flirting with Susan, Eddie's secretary. Linda immediately knew that Styles and Susan where sleeping together the way they looked at each other and how Styles playfully in public stroked Susan's ass.
Susan was no Linda. Susan was small nearly red head 5'3 to Linda's gold blonde 5'11 and had less of a figure then Linda. Linda could easily have pursued modeling. Susan was just pretty and Linda knew that it hit Styles hard on his ego that it was Eddie that she chose.
"It would be just like that son-of-a-bitch to scheme with Sue to hide Eddie's contract," Linda whispered aloud. Now as she glared at the display of these two--fury arouse in Linda that these two where threating her and Eddie's dreams. All that they worked for was riding on where about to be destroyed because Styles had neither the talent or work ethic of her Eddie.

Immediately, Linda decided on doing something--to somehow find where these two vermin hid Eddies contracts. To Linda the only question was how.

Walking deliberately her cocktail dress flowing around her shapely legs, Linda aproached like a vengeful wraith toward Styles and Susan.

Susan first saw Linda approaching, "I'll talk to you later Styles." And retreated before Linda disappearing into the dinning room.

"I need to talk to you Styles Krenn."

Styles just turned toward Linda and with a leering smile looking up and down Linda, "And what can I do for you Mrs Tolsten?" His knowing grin only increasing Linda's determination.

"Did you know that Eddie can't find his contracts that where on his desk nor the copies on his computer." Linda's light dove with face now reddened with anger. If she could she would slap Styles grin from his face. "Maybe that bitch in heat and you had something to do with it," regretting almost immediately her choice of words, Linda knew that was a mistake. Styles would just play stupid and plead innocent.

"Perhaps." Was all that Styles said, turned around confidently with a little nod and walked away toward the study where a group of men had gathered.

Stunned at the confession, Linda just looked blankley at Styles parting.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Some three hours had pasted and Linda was desperate. She tried to corner Susan but before she could Susan had slipped out when Mrs Lofstead talked to her about her stupid flower arrangements and home decore improvements. And it was getting late, as 9 o'clock approached. Styles had hid himself with other coworkers and was make the rounds chatting with every attractive female he could. Eddie had called and informed her that it was looking hopeless that he couldn't find under what file copy his contracts where under and was going through hundreds of files to find his.

Finally Linda noticed Styles getting bored and went on a tour of the mansion by himself. Siliently, Linda excused herself from a conversation with her friend Steph and started to go after Styles. Not knowing how as of yet but determined to get him to tell her where those contract copies would be.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

"Damn if your too smart for your own good; that dumb bitch is actually falling for it," Styles said to himself. He noticed Linda getting up to fallow him. He was bitter these pass 7 years, actually closer to 9 that Linda chose that whim weakling Ed over himself. He always wondered what she saw in him. Now he held the upper hand. That fool Eddie made the mistake of talking to Susan about his plans with Linda and of course Susan told him. Styles would have his revenge the only way he knew, to put this whim, Eddie, in his place.

"The trap is set and the quarry approaches," Styles whispered under his breath. He had already knew the mansion layout and discovered the guest wing of the mansion. No one was there and it would be a perfect place.

Moving a little quicker then his ought, Styles went upstairs not wanting to be caught by Linda till they where well out of public view and had some privacy. When he reached the landing on the stairs, he quickly jogged down the long hall. Then stopped to pretend to admire a painting of some lake in Europe.

Styles heard Linda's high heeled shoes echoing off the floor and pretending he didn't hear her, stepped into one of the guest bedrooms. The room was absolutely perfect. A small day bed sat in the corner by the window and the room had a small bar with all sorts of liquer. He poured himself a brandy and awaited Linda to corner him.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________

"Now we can talk," Linda said, noticing Styles standing by the window looking out into the garden. "What did you mean, 'perhaps,' when I asked you about Eddies lost contract?" Linda stood there her arms crossed looking defient. But all Styles did was shrug his shoulders and stared out into the garden again. "Well!"

With a bold smile, Styles slate grey eyes looked accross the room into Linda's sapphire blue eyes. "Not sure what you are talking about." Then he took a small sip of his brandy, mocking her.

"Ah! Come on Styles," Linda said as she walked over to him. "This contract means everything to us." She pleaded before Styles, tears of dispairation welling up in her eyes.

Linda only stood 2 feet from him, her chest heaved up and down as she pleaded infrom of him. Styles eyes could only focus his eyes on her two perfect breasts. "Well, Linda," gone was the Ms Tolsten he always addressed her, "you know I've always had a soft spot for you." Slowly Styles walked up to her closer and took his free right hand from his slacks pocket and slowly lifted it to the side of her breast and begun to stroke the side of it.

Instantly Linda saw the trap and the meaning of it. No way in hell she thought would he have her, especially tonight when she had hoped to concieve Eddie's child. But also she knew that if she turned him down now, she would loose any chance of saving her and Eddies dream of a family and a career. Tactically she wondered if she could just play along enough to get Styles to tell her where the contract was hid. "Please don't. Please don't do that Styles." But she stood there not moving.

Despite her protest of him to stop, Linda's nipple started to become hard through the fabric of her string bra and light dress. A whirling sensation arosed in the pit of Linda's stomach. Styles leaned over and whispered softly to Linda, "Doesn't look like your friend wants me to stop nah?" Then with his thumb he started to stroke the errect nipple.

"Still, what do you see in Ed? Does he fuck you like a man at night or some school boyscout? Hell I'd be doing you a favor if I did you. Doubt if ever you got a really good fucking before."

Ouch! Linda was taken back. True Eddie was always very gentle with her despite her needs for him to pound away at her passionately. She had always wanted to have sex and desired to have firey passion. Her face began to blush dark red from embarrassement that Styles had hit so close to the mark that some how he got into her head. "No--Styles it isn't like that," she lied. "Please don't, just tell me where the contracts are, pleaseeeeee."

"I think I might know where they are....hmmmmmm," he teased. "Lets see now?" Styles toyed with her. He knew she hoped he would give away all he knew and retreat before things got too far. Putting down his glass of brandy on the window sill, Styles reached around Linda and gently but firmly grabbed her butt pulling her close to him.

Linda was too stunned to fight back. The way Styles grabbed her and pulled her confidently against him was intoxicating and passionate. She had to admit to herself that Styles despite all his faults was handsome and dashing. Instead of looking down at Eddie who was just 5'7 now looked up at Styles a pleasant 6'3. His coal black hair a contrast against Eddies mute soft brown hair; dark facial features of Styles was like out of her romance novels by her bed. Two shiny fearce grey eyes locked onto hers rather then Eddies soft calm brown ones. "We should be....mummmph!" Linda started to say but Styles hungry kiss choked off her words.

Linda couldn't believe the fire that flew threw her. The ache as she called it arose in her loins and Styles kisses where more urgent then any she knew before. His tongue shot forward to probe her mouth but meekly did hers respond. Fear raced through her, excitement, and the first feelings of lust started to dance through her. She felt herself being drawn even closer against Styles. Shock and dumb founded she felt through his pants his raging penis press against her stomach--it was most diffinately larger then Eddies. "Ummmmmmm no Styles, please stop," she managed to say. But the conviction of her words where not enough to get through Styles' lust.

Styles stopped rubbing her nipple and deftly reached up to the string strapes of her dress and bra and gave a forceful tug downward. popping out free stood erect a perfect breast with a brown pink nipple. The olive breast stood out like an island from a bikini tops tan line. But before Linda could protest or attempt to cover herself, Styles hungry mouth sprang at her exposed breast and eveloped the throbbing nipple in his mouth and lips.

"Ackkkkk--ummmmp, no, no no ,no no," Linda said. Still she held enough control to think to herself, just this little bit, nothing more. She still wanted to know where Eddies contracts where but pleasure was taking ahold of her. She kept saying to herself just this far, nothing further over and over again as Styles busied himself with her breasts.

Then unknown to her Styles had reached up with his left hand and tugged away the other half of her dress exposing the other breast. And again his head shot for the new exposed breast switching from the other. "Ohhhhh Styles!" was all she could say as he took her breast into her mouth. The sensation this caused Linda to reach under his arms and hold his back her finger nails gently clawing his back and holding him there.

"You have great sweet tits," he said. Still he was able to free her hold for a moment from him from his left arm then to his righ arm to allow her dress to fall off her. Then he pulled her hands to the side of his head where she grabbed his hair holding him in place while he worked some more on her breast sucking and licking each nipple in turn. His hands reached behind her back and went after the exposed lobe of her butt. The thong she wore let him feel her firm ass and he pressed her hard against his groin.

Hungerly and beging to over heat himself he let go of her ass just long enough to rip open his swetty shirt. Then with practised ease gave his belt a tug and his pants started to fall from his hips.

Linda became aware of what was happening. Styles bushy chest lay bare before her and it excited her. But when she realized his pants was down terror of going too far shook her for a moment. "Nothing more styles, please, not that, we can't go all the way." she whispered.

"We won't," he lied.

Then again he pulled her against his groin the hardness of his penis pressed through his boxers. "Oh Styles, please, oh no, don't." But she was cut off as he stood up straight and kissed her. His tongue again probed through inside her mouth. The ache in Linda grew and she could feel his hard penis rub against her loins . This time Linda lightly kissed back with her own tongue. And slowly Styles started to hump against her. The head of his penis strained against the fabric of her thong. Linda could feel her thong getting damp and knew her loins wanted this penis.

Still with his hands holding each butt cheek he started to make a rythem. "Don't worry we won't go too far, trust me," he said as he pulled back the thong and down. Her exposed loins where covered in a fine soft light brown pubic hair. Then artfully he pulled his penis through the loose front opening of his boxers and gripped his shaft. Its long 10" was idea for what he had in mind.

Still holding his penis he ran it through and a swirling motion through her slick cunt. In one moment pretending to try and penatrate her and then next rubbing the clit with his penis' head.

Out of no where Linda surprised herself and throw her right leg behind Styles left knee and pressed even harder his loins against hers. "Oh please, don't enter me."

"I won't" he promised then continued to hold his penis in his hand and continued to rub her clit. But he stopped kissing her and started to suck on her neck and her ears.

"Ahyeeeeee, hun, hun, hun," Linda mumbled as she started to rock her hips and groin in time with Style's rubbing.

Gently moving Linda a half turn he had her at the edge of the bed; then with his right hand he pulled at the back of her knee collapsing her on to the bed slowly. He fell slowly with her still holding his penis against her cunt. But for a moment let it go just to pull his boxers off his hips. "Don't worry nothing is going to happen," he said as he contunied to rubb his penis against her moist cunt.

"Are you sure?" Linda asked, again starting to rock her hips against his rubbing penis. "Please don't we should be doing this." Yet her words were a whisper. "yeee um, hun, hun," escaped her as she felt her own orgasm welling up.

Styles started to change tactics. He had her right where he wanted her, naked, his penis in the right place. He started to pretend to penitrate her but still held his penis but changed his hold up higher on its shaft so that the head of his penis did slip in her.

Linda instinctively threw both her legs around Styles legs at the first sensation of his cock's head entering her. But he pulled it out, rubbed some more on her clit and the whole of her cunt. She held in in place. Still Styles would again pretend to penitrate her and this time she pressed him him a little deeper inside her. Her hips began to pick up speed and rotation. She ached more and more every time his penis' head retreated from the opening of her cunt.

"Styles if you take me," she panted, "I'll get pregnet." Yet as she spoke she pressed him again to this time enter her and once again just the head parted her cunt. "Oh oh, oooooooo." she exclaimed as she felt his penis again.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you," Styles whispered in her ear as he continued to kiss her neck.. He let a little more of his cock slide into her, and was gradified that she pulled him into her a little harder. If his fist was not in the way the whole of his penis would be in her.

"No, no, no don't....um," breathless she said. But as she said no she felt Styles let go of his cock and slightly place its head into her cunt. She felt the twicking throbbing cock just inside her. "Oh! Oh God forgive me!"

With all her strenght she pulled all 10" of him into her. He pushed into her as deep as he could and only slightly moved in her. Linda knew she what was needed. "Take me!"

With that Styles laught in triumph "Ok bitch, I'll knock you up, I'll fuck you like you've always wanted."

Immediately he started to pound away, his balls beating her butt like a drum. "Un hun hun hun, oh ooooo," escaped Linda as she felt his penis slam repeatedly into her. Her orgasm just on the edge. Feeling Styles getting nearer and near to his own climax brough ther closer to hers.

She had closed her eyes when he started to fuck her and stole a look. She saw her breast ripple from the shock of his thrusts into her, she saw the shaft of his cock sliding in and out of her. The sight finally drove her over the edge and had the strongest orgasm of her life shaking her very existence. Her orgasm fired Styles to a fevered pitch and with a groan emptied himself into her.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

"Your not going just yet," he grinned at her as she got up. Your Eddies contracts are in the file name 'Dope' as in dumb ass. And besides I am nolonger going to work for the firm. Got a better offer. All I wanted was you."

Linda looked down at his nakeness and saw his cock begin to grow again. Feeling his cum oozing out of her. Then as her eyes fixed upon it, Styles reached out with his right hand and took hers pulling her on top of him. Her cunt slick with his cum eased against the hard cock. She knew Styles was the final victor that she would have his child not Eddies. "You worthless bastard," she said as she lowered her slick cunt to have once again his cock inside her.

It entered her again. "Ummmmmmmm, please forgive me Eddie." Slowly at first she started to fuck his cock and picked up speed.

Seven times they fucked each time he exploded in her and each time she came. "I Still owe you two more fucks. But I'll look you up in a year or so---hahahahah!" he said. And Linda dreaded hearing his promise because she knew he would keep it and she would let him.

Last edited by Vullkan : 08-31-2004 at 11:18 PM.