Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-12-2004, 08:04 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
~Short Sweet Snippets~

I wrote these quite awhile ago for a friend and thought I'd post them here now. I may post new snippets of scribbles in here from time to time.~*x*~

As I Slept

I was there in the darkness while you slept. I watched you sleeping, your bare chest rising and falling gently. You were at peace. No stress, no cares, no job, no responsibilities. Just slumber. I crept closer so I could gaze upon your face. No sign of those emerald eyes, the ones that seem capable of penetrating one's soul. Just lids and lashes.

Without thinking I leaned towards you. I could see your lips were parted and I was compelled to move closer still to them. I moved in close enough to feel your warm breath as you exhaled, against my lips, almost touching yours. As I did you stirred, roused you inhaled deeply and I knew you would know I was there. As if you would smell me close by.

Your movements startled me and as I begin to move away my hair fell forward and one curly strand brushed from your forehead past your eyes, along your nose and across your lovely lips. It must have tickled because you wriggled your nose and lips. I waited watching you for signs that you had once again fallen deeply to sleep.

I dared to move in closer to you, this time only making it as far as your chest. I had a burst of courage inspired by the success of our first connection and reached one finger out towards your chest. I moved my finger gently along the contours of your chest even moving it gently across your nipple.

Then I slowly trailed it down your stomach past your navel before continuing downward. As I watched you, your penis went from flaccid to becoming solidly erect and was convinced that your subconscious knew I was near.

Slowly I snaked my finger through your hair until it came to rest at the base of your cock. I could not resist. I allowed my finger to move ever so slowly up your shaft until it reached the peak where a glistening drop of cum waited. I dipped my finger into the liquid, then placed my finger onto the tip of my tongue and tasted you. I knew I had to leave or risk waking you and forcing you to take me right then. And so I left as quietly as I came.........

feedback

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas

Last edited by fzzy : 09-20-2005 at 01:58 AM.
Old 03-12-2004, 08:06 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Spied in the Shower

In my mind you wake, pulling back the covers exposing your lean, firm body to the chill of the early morning air. This causes you to step lively as you enter the bathroom and rid yourself of a full bladder before climbing into the shower.
You pull the curtain closed and begin to run the water, reaching down to adjust the temperature before releasing the spray from the shower head. You step back so that the cold water from the pipes hits the floor instead of your naked form.

When you feel it is safe enough you step forward and allow the pounding jets to strike against your chest. You move further forward now submitting your entire body, head to toe, feeling the rush of water as it passes by each inch of your flesh. It feels as if your skin is awakening although your mind still resides in that place between awareness of, and participation in, the day that is approaching. You begin your ritual. Your head leans forward as the water beads against your crown and runs downward past those eyes, the ones that I yearn to have gaze upon me, with their elegant long lashes. As the water continues it’s path along the contours of your beautiful body, your mind begins to wander to our conversation last night. You are remembering the secret desire I shared with you and the words I used to describe what I would do to you if given the chance.

As you reach for the shower gel you recognize the familiar sensation of your growing erection and with out thinking you swiftly run your graceful hand up your shaft once testing the waters. How hard would you become? How quickly? What do you need? Your cock hardens immediately. It seems the response is confirmed as your hand, filled with the slick gel, firmly grabs the base of your cock and begins to pull in slow, smooth, upward strokes repeatedly. As you reach the top of your shaft you swipe across the tip with your thumb and moan softly. You push your face into the jet spray of the water in an attempt to stifle the need to moan and cry out.

You are thinking about me, of my thick nipples erect and hard pressing gently into your back, as you continue to alternate long strokes and quick flicks across the tip of your head. You wish those were my hands reaching around in front of you, grasping your steel hardened cock, from my position behind you, breasts pressed against your back, my tummy and mound pushed against your lovely firm ass. Your strokes become faster and you deliberately rub the place where your shaft and head become one. On the next stroke when your thumb passes by the small hole on the tip, your hand begins to feel a mixture of precum and soap sliding smoothly up and down your cock.

It throbs and you think how badly you wish I were on my knees in front of you, taking your cock into my warm, wet, cavernous mouth. Your thumb is my tongue and you again groan as you feel your balls tighten and your cock becomes fully engorged. The need to cum surpasses all other needs. You stroke that sweet cock in my absence until the first spurts of thick hot cum shoot out and land in a plop on the shower floor.

Your cock bursts with each eruption and the release feels so good. The water from the shower head washes all that lovely spunk down the drain and so the traces of your early morning experience disappear. You gather more gel and begin to cover yourself in a foamy lather. I know you are highly sensitive everywhere after you come and your own hands bring pleasure to your flesh as they glide over your soapy body. You rinse, adjusting the water even hotter to enhance the sensitivity further. Then you are done. You reach down to turn off the water and you step out of the shower, quickly drying your fresh, clean, smelling body before wrapping the towel around your waist and heading off to get dressed.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-31-2004, 08:33 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Awakening

~x~(inspired once again)~x~

Morning, streams of sunlight part the gentle darkness, too bad I was not there for you to roll over and nudge that sweet stiff cock against the Y of my ass. Rubbing gently, then growing more intense as you reach around to tease my nipple between your thumb and finger. Moving my hair you begin to nuzzle my neck until you can take it no longer. Twisting your fingers tightly in my curly locks you turn my head to the side while using the weight of your body to push me onto my tummy. Instinctively I raise one knee, parting my thighs allowing you access. You kiss my cheek and tighten your grip in my hair. I feel the slick tip of your throbbing erection part my outer lips as you are over taken by need. In one swift searing, stretching moment your thick cock slides swiftly into my warm wet cunt. You glide out almost as urgently as you slid in but the initial resistance is replaced with a sweet wet friction. Over and over you delve into the pleasure and with each withdrawl the need to plunge in again grows more intense. With your balls aching and tightening close against your body, you hear me say, "please..please I want you to cum deep inside me" in a half sleepy whisper. The eruptions begin as hot sticky spurts of cum coat the walls of my cunt causing it to begin it's own contraction, subsequently milking your cock of the last of it's precious gift. You collapse on my body, your heart pounding, your pulse racing, your body moist with perspiration from the early morning exertion. Still tired I turn over, allowing you to cradle me in your arms as we drift off again. Later I awake to the pungent smell of coffee brewing and find you lying, propped up on one elbow, watching me sleep. I roll over and gently kiss the boyish grin from your face, "mmmm morning sexy".

~>My Scribbles<~