Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2006, 06:20 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ~Da_NufNuffess~
Talking The best thing a guy has said you?

I guess it's not really that fare to gang up on the guy's here so I am starting a new thread saying:

WHAT IS THE BEST THING A GUY HAS SAID TO YOU???

Well this is a tricky one for me I guess that is why I hadn't started this post before, so asking myself this same question??????????

" With the way you look after sex I could spend the rest of my life with you "

I guess it's not really nice more korney and cheesy but my mind went blank I will keep you pixies updated.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:36 AM
MSGME!

your turn
Old 02-03-2006, 06:47 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ~Da_NufNuffess~
I have already so now I think it's your turn
Old 02-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Everybody Stretch!

First...Please let me Welcum you to Pixies ~Da_NufNuffess~! It's nice to see you posting, and getting to know the boards, right out of the gate!

Your queston truely makes me delve into my past and try and remember all the nicest things all the guy's in my life have said to me. That's quite a feat I must tell you! It's not that I've had so many compliments or sweet nothings whispered to me that I could never remember them all. It's actually just the opposite.

To clarify...you are speaking of men I know in person...correct? I ask because this is a picture posting site and man o man do the guys around here know how to sweet talk and make a girl feel special!

So, if we are talking of one on one, in person compliments (and I am going ahead with that assumption till corrected)...I can remember two just off the top of my head. One was from a guy I'd known in passing for years. As we became friendlier, started holding conversations on a regular basis, and emailing periodically he blurted out, "I always thought you were just a pretty face. I had no idea you were so intelligent and interesting too". I promise...he wasn't hitting on me...he knows my husband very well. But the compliment made me blush like a school girl!

The other is from my "now" husband..."then" live-in boyfriend. After a tumultuous several first years together, and he thinking he wanted another woman instead of me, he finally came to realize what I knew all along. He said, "I keep trying to push away the best thing that's ever happened to me. You love me more than anyone ever will. Why am I trying to sabbotage the rest of my life? I'm sorry I've hurt the person I now know I love more than anyone on this planet. Thank you for sticking around till I came to my senses. You could have left and I wouldn't have blamed you. But I know I would have regretted it forever". Not too long after that he proposed in such a sweet, albeit out of character, way...I said yes with (happy) tears in my soul! <---much longer story there...but that's for another thread. Oh wait...I did post it somewhere before. LOL!

Hope that answers the question. I do have a tendency to get off the topic *giggle*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-08-2006, 04:58 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Whoops, looks like I was beaten to the punch - this is what happens when you're away for 3 years.