Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2003, 01:57 PM

17 Characteristics of Highly Effective Lovers

Hi, everyone! I just wrote a new article called, '17 Characteristics of Highly Effective Lovers'. I would love to get your opinions - good, bad, or indifferent. I'm not a professional sex therapist or professional writer, or anything. Just a regular guy trying to learn to be the best lover I can be. I'd love to hear what you like or don't like about it.

You can find it here:
http://www.clitical.com/articles/17...tive-lovers.php
Old 07-22-2003, 02:55 PM
Suprise Me

I am a big fan of humor Michael Smith.... I am glad that you did include that in your article........ (may try a game or two)

Are you a regular contributor to that site? I clicked on the link section.... wouldn't it be nice to have a special link there leading readers to pixies-place.com????

Old 07-22-2003, 03:14 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Michael writes great articles! I agree they need a link

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-22-2003, 08:26 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nubian
Loved the article...you're a good writer, that's for sure. I think most of your 17 points were dead on and I particularly like the fact that yours had a good balance between the physical and mental (read spirtual) aspects of lovemaking. (So many articles of this genre neglect the spiritual aspect, tending to focus, instead, on sexual techniques and spinal injury-inducing positions.)

Definitely a good read.
Old 07-26-2003, 10:45 PM

Thank you all for the feedback and the kind words!

I'll talk to them about a link, Lilith.

Nubian, the reason the article has a good balance of information is because I get most of my information from talking to sex savvy people, like yourself, on great sites like Pixie's Place. I've learned a lot by paying attention to you guys! Thank you!

Yeah, I write for them pretty regularly, Cheyenne. I'm not a professional, but I really love doing it. I learn an awful lot.

So far, I've written:
A Man's Role in His Lady's Positive Body Image, The Most Common Mistakes We Make in Bed (According to Our Sex Partners), 17 Characteristics of Highly Effective Lovers, Sexual Positions Demystified, and I just finished Tools for Assertive and Effective Communication. They can all be found on that site.

Thanks again for taking the time to read it and give me your feedback. I like to know if I'm on the right track or not!
Old 07-27-2003, 03:37 AM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Great article,Thank yo for sharing it with us.Are you gong to have it published?
Old 07-27-2003, 02:36 PM

Hi, Lakritze!

I'm working on a book right now. It's a huge undertaking, so it's still going to be a long time before it's done. In the meantime, I like to write articles to improve my knowledge and develop stronger writing skills. I'll inform everyone when I get the book done. In the meantime, thank you for the kind words and encouragement.