Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-21-2004, 06:09 PM
Mama Mia!

My Weekend in Nashville

My weekend in Nashville
A true story
Part 1

When my fiancé told me we were going to Nashville for a weekend, I wasn’t too excited. We go to Nashville all the time to shop and often spend the weekend up there. What I didn’t know what he had more in mind than just shopping this weekend. He had made reservations at a place we’d never stayed but always wanted to.
We arrived at the hotel around seven PM on Friday and checked in. I was ready to go somewhere, but he said,
“Why don’t we stay in instead?”
I knew what he was up to, being that I’ve been with him for two years and it came as no surprise, but the words sent a tingle through my lower belly. Immediately, I wanted his cock in my pussy. I winked at him and nodded my approval, and went about making myself more comfortable. I slipped my blouse over my head and slid my skirt down.
“Baby, I could use some help with that bra hook,” I said, giving him a sexy look. He put his hands on the clasp and I could feel his hands shaking. He’s unhooked my bra a million times, but it never fails to excite him. The bra landed on the floor at my feet and his hands grasped my breasts, firmly feeling me up. I laid my head back against his chest and worked my hand down to his crotch, feeling his hardness through the material of his khakis.
“You’re such a bad, bad boy,” I whispered to him. He moaned softly as I took his erect cock out of his khakis and stroked it gently.
“Such a bad boy,” I repeated and took his hands off of my tits. I turned around to face him and looked down at his erection.
“You want me to take care of that?” I asked with a smile. He nodded, and I dropped to my knees. I always love to suck him off, to hear the soft noises he makes before he cums, the way he tastes. It always makes me wet.
I took his cock in my mouth and went as far down his shaft as I could, coming back up with a firm sucking action, when I got back up to his head I swirled my tongue around on him.
“Oh fuck yes, suck my dick you dirty little slut,” he demanded. That was an interesting variation on our normal routine, he never called me names. It made me hot. I grabbed his balls and furiously gave him head until he squirted his hot juice in my mouth with a resounding moan. I started to take my mouth off of him and he grabbed my hair and forced my head back down until I almost gagged.
“Keep going until I tell you to stop or I’m going to have to give you a spanking,” he told me. I was obedient and kept sucking him.
“The balls, suck the balls,” he said, taking his hand off of my head and onto his cock. I took one of his balls into my mouth and then the other while he jerked himself off.
“You’re a good little slut, you know just how to make me crazy,” he told me. I kept sucking his balls like he wanted, and pretty soon he was almost back to the point of no return.
“You can stop now,” he said and pulled away from me. I got up off my knees and he got his luggage bag and began rummaging through it.
“I have something for you,” he said as he was pawing through the bag, throwing clothes here and there. I was curious. Finally, he produced a small black box with a red bow tied around the top.
“Aww, how cute. Did you do that yourself?” I asked sarcastically with a smile.
“Just open the box or I’ll take you now.”
I fumbled with the box before finally getting it open, throwing the top on the bed. Inside, there was a small white cylinder, no bigger than four inches, a vibrator.
“I bought it on my way home from work yesterday,” he said coyly. I took it out of the package and flipped the on switch. He had been thoughtful enough to put batteries in it, and I was surprised at the intensity of the vibrations.
“Let’s try it out,” I suggested.
“Mmmm, how you wanna do that?” he asked. I put the vibrator back in the box and pulled him close to me, kissing him. I ran my hands back down to his crotch, his dick still hard as a rock. I unbuttoned his khakis and slid them to the floor.
“I want your cock in my pussy, baby, now,” I said sexily and pushed him on the bed. He positioned himself while I slid my panties off, throwing them across the room not really caring where they landed. I climbed on top and straddled him, slowly lowering myself down onto him.
“You feel so good in me,” I said, gently fucking him. I stopped and took the vibrator from the box again, flipped the on switch and placed it directly on my clit. I was in heaven.
I milked his cock, careful not to move the vibrator from that glorious spot. He reached up and started tweaking my nipples, and that was the end for me. I climaxed with great contractions, my cunt gripping him with each one.
“Baby, ohh, your cock,” I moaned. I looked down at him and he looked like a virgin that had just seen his first set of tits or pussy.
“Fuck me!” I said, climbing off of him and getting on my hands and knees, sticking my ass up in the air and exposing my cunt for him. He slammed his erection into me and I moaned in ecstasy, my pussy was still throbbing from my orgasm.
“Fuck me harder,” I demanded.
“You little whore, listen to yourself…Mmmm.”
He pounded me from behind until I heard him moan with relief and felt a rush of warmth in my pussy. He pulled out of me and we lay together silently for a few minutes.
“So, honey, are you hungry?” I asked with a wink.

To be continued!

It's a BOY!!