Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

Quickie fantasy

Hi guys - my first post on here, been reading for a while now - would really appreciate some feedback on this story. It's a bit short, but then so are quickies ;)

Love from cavegirl

++++

I was really tired. It had been a long, long day and I was making my way home from work. Walking along the street back to our house all I wanted to do was curl up in a hot bath, get something good to eat and then lay on the sofa cuddling with you all night.

It was almost dark when I got in. The house was quiet; I didn’t think you were in at first. I took off my jacket and hung it up- while my back was turned I felt your arms sliding round my waist – your lips gently brushing my neck. I felt myself warming up instantly. I turned to face you, drawing you close to me and pressing my lips gently to yours, softly feeling the warmth of your mouth on mine. Your kiss became more intense, your tongue exploring my mouth – your arms tightening round my waist. Suddenly, any feelings of tiredness I had disappeared.

I wrapped my arms around you, pulling you close – holding you tight, pressing myself against you. Our kissing became deeper, harder, and more insistent – I placed my hand on your head, running my fingers through your hair – desperate to feel closer to you. The feeling of your tongue flicking against mine sent horny shivers through me.

I wanted you.

You sensed it.

You pushed me gently against the wall, all the while kissing me harder – you took your hand and unbuttoned my jeans, sliding it inside and touching the outline of my pants. I gasped as you did this, and moved against your fingers, desperate to feel them touch me, desperate for you to make me wetter than I already was.

You pulled away, teasing me. It wasn’t enough. I wanted you so much. I unbuttoned your shirt, flicking my tongue over your nipples, kissing my way down your chest and stopping at your belt. I could feel you, hard - really hard, through your jeans and was desperate to have you in my mouth, to feel that gorgeous, hard cock in-between my lips.

I unbuttoned you and freed you, stroking you with my hand at first – hearing you moan turned me on so much, I just had to go down on you. I took you in my mouth, all of you, softly at first – wanting to taste you, to lick you, and then harder, using my lips and tongue to fuck you.

I could feel you growing wetter and getting harder still – but you’d teased me too, so I stopped.

You pulled my lips to yours again, passionately kissing me. I wanted to feel your mouth on me, to feel your tongue over my clit, to feel you sucking on it, to have your fingers, your cock deep inside me.

Holding me against the wall, you pushed down my jeans and pants and slid your fingers over me – I was so wet for you, and so close to coming already, by the time your tongue touched my pussy I was aching for you, desperate to come. The harder you flicked your tongue over me, the closer I got to an explosive orgasm.

It wasn’t enough anymore. I had to have you inside me.

Lifting my leg up so it was close to your hips, you slid inside me - pushing as deeply as you could straightaway. We moved together, slowly at first, gently rocking together, pushing against each other. I needed you harder, faster – and could feel this was what you wanted too. Turning round so my face was to the wall, you slid your hands inside my top, holding my breasts and stroking my nipples as you pushed deeper and faster inside me, fucking me as hard as you could.

The sensation was fantastic, and I could feel myself building to a hard orgasm – the harder you fucked me, the more I wanted to finger my clit. I sensed you were close too, and squeezed myself round you as tightly as I could, wanting to feel you come inside me as deeply as you could.

You yelled out my name and I knew this was it, we stopped so I could feel your orgasm, so I could feel the wetness of it inside me – I came soon after, with you still inside me, your fingers caressing my clit with hard strokes.
We collapsed on the floor, out of breath, our mouths locked together in a long, slow smooch – neither of us wanting to leave each other’s bodies.

The perfect end to a hard day.