Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Married Couple

The New Item at the Feed Store

My name is Samuel Stephens, or Sam as most people call me. I'm a 35 year old farmer from the South. I'm about 6' tall, 200 lbs., short brown hair, green eyes, well muscled from my farm labor, and well endowed with a 8" dick. I've been married to my beautiful wife, Susan, for almost ten years. But lately, I've been having this fantasy that I'm fucking Lena Williams and my wife knowingly allows it.

Lena is about 25, 5'5", 120 lbs., long brown hairthat comes down to her nice well rounded ass, brown eyes, and at least a size 30D tits. Man was she ever fine on the eyes. Talk about eye candy. Many times when Susan and I are having sex, I close my eyes and imagine that it is sweet Lena that I'm fucking. It makes Susan cum even harder when I call out Lena's name as we're fucking. Lena is married to Randy Williams. They own the local feed store here in our small town. It was there that my fantasy finally came true.

Evening was settleing in and I still had to go into town and pick up grain. Telling Susan that I was leaving, I did a quick wash up in the bathroom before going. I knew that I stood a good chance of seeing Lena when I went, so I didn't want to look too dirty.

As I pulled into the feed store, I saw Randy leaving. "Shit," I said aloud. "Now I'll have to wait until the morning to get the grain." I went ahead and pulled on up to the store. My thought was too at least place the order and it ready in the morning. I opened up the door and walked in. I heard Lena's sweet voice call, "I'm in the office." I walked around the corner to the office door and found the sweetest sight ever.

Lena was sitting there in the office chair with a beautiful blue summer dress on. Thinking that Randy had came back to the store, Lena was sitting with her legs spread wide apart. I could see her wonderful natural pussy all exposed. She had the top spread wide open. Her bra unsnapped in the front and it too was spread open showing off her nice tits. "Oh my God," she said, trying to cover herself up. "Oh," I said smiling. "You don't have to cover up on my account." To my surprise, she uncovered herself.

"Do you like what you see, Sam? Would you like to touch me?"

Oh hell!! She didn't have to ask twice. In no time at all I was kneeling in front of sweet Lena sucking and licking her breast while I finger her sweet tight cunt. "Damn," I thought, "Randy must not have very much as tight as she is." I smiled as she moaned and wiggled around. "MMMM Sam. Sam. Oh fuck yeah Sam." I was greatly enjoying sucking on Lena's tits. They were so much better than Susan's.

"Lick me, Sam. Lick my pussy for me. Randy never licks my pussy."

Oh hell yeah. I wanted to please her every way possible. And if I could do something to or for her that Randy didn't, then I knew I could be a better lover to her than he could. After kissing each of her tits on more time, I then kissed my way down her stomach and to that sweet fuzzy peach of hers. I smiled as I spread her pussy lips apart. They looked so inviting. Oh how she moaned as my tongue touched them. The more I lick and sucked her, the louder her moans got.

"OH GOD SAM!!! Oh my God!"

Hearing sweet Lena calling my name gave me more incentive to tongue fuck her even more. The more my tongue flicked her sensative, swollen clit, the louder and harder she moaned. Soon I was tasting her sweetness all over my face. I continued to relentlessly tongue fuck her, causing her to climax several more times.

"Oh fuck Sam. I've got to have your cock in me."

I wanted to feel her tight pussy on my 8" cock as much as she wanted to feel it in her. Not wanting to waste any time, I stood up and pulled my blue jeans down to my ankles. As I got ready, Lena sat up on the desk, leaving her dress on.

"Oh my Sam!," she exclaimed. "You're bigger in length and girth than Randy!"

Oh man. I couldn't wait to feel her tightness. I pressed the head of my very stiff dick to her wanting pussy and said, "You'll not want Randy after this. But, I'll be ready to pleasure you anytime you need it." She was so wet, my cock slid in easily. I slowly pumped in and out of her. Just as I had hoped, she was very very tight. Knowing that I needed to get back home to the little wife soon, I increased my pace and begain to fuck her fast and hard. Lena was now screaming with pleasure. I felt her orgaism on me several times.

"Fuck me like a bitch, Sam. Make me your bitch."

I pulled out and watched her bend over the desk. She was at just the right height. I rammed my cock into her and listened to her scream from pleasure. I fucked her as if she was a bitch in heat, relentlessly pounding my cock into her. Her screams grew louder and louder.

"Oh Sam. SAM. OH FUCK ME SAM!!!"

A few more pumps, a loud groan, and I was cumming deep inside Lena's sweet cunt. Lena pumped slowly against me a few times, draining me of every drop that I had to offer her. I pulled out of her and watched as our cum dripped out of her. Lena moaned as she pushed herself up off the desk.

"I guess Susan is waiting for you to get home. She'll be wanting to know what's been keeping you. I told Randy that I was staying here until the paper work was done."

"Susan won't care that I fucked you. She knows that I have fantasies about fucking you."

We were now fully dressed. Lena walked me to the door. I leaned down and kissed her before leaving.

"If you can, come by tomorrow at closing time. Randy will be away for the next few days. Bring Susan if you want too."

"Hell yeah I will. My other fantasy is fucking the two of you at the same time. I'll see you in the morning for the feed."

When I got home, Susan asked what took so long. As I told her that I got to fuck Lend, she started to suck my cock, wanting to taste Lena on it. We made love the rest of the night. Both of us can't wait until closing time tomorrow.
Old 06-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Married Couple

The Next Day

The next morning, Susan got a call from her boss. She too was gonna have to leave town for a few days. "Too bad I won't get to go with you to the feed store this evening, Sam. Why don't I go by there before I leave and tell her to come by the house? That way the two of you can fuck in our bed and won't have to worry about your truck being parked in front of the feed store after hours." I agreed.

A few hours later we went to the feed store; Susan in her car and me in the pickup. Lena smiled at the sight of us. Giving us the "one moment" signal with her index finger, Susan and I waited until everyone cleared out of the store.

Smiling at us, Lena said, "Randy will be leaving in a few minutes on his trip. He won't be back for at least two days. Do you still want to come by this evening."

Susan stepped forward and replied, "Actually, I have to leave on a business trip for a few days myself. I thought maybe you would want to join Sam out at our farm. It's move private there. You know, less of a chance of anyone seeing Sam's truck here for so long and you won't have to worry about being interrupted." Lena agreed. She would come by after finishing up the day's paper work. That would take her until at least 6:00 pm. This would give me time to pick up some dinner from town before she got there. Time that day seemed to past slowly.

By 7:30 pm, Lena and I had finished dinner. Looking at Lena I said, "I'm sorry for the smell while we ate. I didn't have time to clean up before you got here. Let me shower and then I'll be out." Lena gave me a kiss before I headed for the bathroom. I had just enough time to get clean when the shower door was opened. There stood Lena; naked and beautiful. It didn't take long for me to get hard after seeing her.

Lena stepped into the shower and took my hard 8" cock into her hand. The water rolled down her shoulders, down her beautiful 30D breast, and then off her nipples, hitting the shower floor. Lena looked into my eyes and asked, "You know that Randy and I have been having problems for sometime now didn't you?"

"Yes," I answered.

Stroking my cock hard and faster now, Lena continued, "Well, he's not really taking a business trip. He's finding him a place to live back in the town where he grew up. He filed for divorce a few days ago." With that, Lena pushed me back against the shower wall and knelt down. Taking all that she could of my cock into her mouth, she preceeded to give me the best blow job ever. Not even Susan, who enjoyed giving them, gave this good of one. Lena brought me close to cumming before backing me down.

"Oh, damn, Lena," I said as she stood up. I lifted her up onto the shower seat. Bending down, I took Lena's left tit into my mouth. With my right hand I rubbed and carassed her other one. Lena moaned as I started getting rough with them. I soon discovered that the rougher I got with her, the more she liked it.

"MMM SAM SAM SAM Yeah baby! Yeah baby! Just like that, Sam!"

I brought her to orgaism at least five times before releasing her breasts. I then knelt down and proceeded to eat her; tasting her juices that the water hadn't washed away. MMMM She still tasted just as sweet as she did yesterday. Again I brought her to multiple orgaisms.

Though panting gasps, Lena said, "Fuck me, Sam. Fuck me in the same bed that you fuck Susan in."

Turning off the shower and quickly drying, I picked Lena up and carried her to mine and Susan's bedroom. I laid her on the bed and looked at this heavenly creature that laid there. Don't get me wrong. My wife is beautiful too, but I was now, for the second time, going to get to make love to the woman that I had fantized about for so long. Even Susan letting me fantize that she was Lena when we made love couldn't compare to actually having my dick in her.

I fingered her again, rubbing the juices all around the opening to make it easy to enter. Getting it nice and wet, I pushed my hard 8" dick into her tight, wet, hot, wanting pussy. I couldn't help but groan at the tightness that once again surrounded my cock. I was pleased with Lena's moaning as I slowly moved in and out of her tightness. Lena started moving with me; our bodies moving in unison towards each other and then away. Damn she felt good.

I pulled out and placed her on her right side. I reentered her and slowly fucked her. She was tight before, but with her legs now closed around my dick, she was even tighter. I pumped her harder and faster. My rhythm was bringing me closer and closer to cumming but, I didn't want to just yet. I wanted this night of love making to last longer than the first.

Pulling completely out of her, I said, "Suck me again, bitch." Lena was more than willing to once again be my bitch. Doing as I said, Lena placed my cock into her mouth and began to suck. Her tongue twirled around my shaft. I moaned as I watched her head bobbing on my dick. I smiled as I thought to myself, "Look at her Sam. That's not Susan sucking your dick; it's Lena. Beautiful, perfect Lena. Watch as her head goes up and down. Feel her tongue as she works it around your shaft." Her mouth felt good. Her slower rhythm was helping me to last longer.

Looking at the clock, I noticed that we had already been at it for almost two hours. The last time had barely lasted thirty minutes. I could feel the need to cum building up. Grabbing Lena by her hair, I pulled her head back and looked down at her. "Now my little bitch," I said, "I'm gonna fuck you like the little bitch that you are."

Lena needed no promting, but got onto all fours, placing each hand on a wrought iron rod in the headboard. Her sweet ass wiggled around, teasing me. I slapped her left ass check with my hand, leaving a large red mark. She whinced with pleasure. I did the same on the other ass check. Again she whinced. Just as I had yesterday, I rammed my rod deep into her sweet pussy. I began to fuck the hell out of her. I could feel her pulling on the headboard with each thrust I gave deep in her.

Grabbing her hips, I pushed in deeper and harder. I continued to fuck her, telling her as I did, "Where do you think you're going Lena. You are my bitch now. You're gonna take my cock and love it. When Susan returns, you will have to understand that she is my wife and you are just my little bitch. You will be around to please me when ever I want. I'll fuck her in front of you and you're gonna love that too. Each time I fuck you, you're gonna want it more and more. Aren't you Lena?"

A gasping reply came from her lips, "Yes, Sam. I want to always be your little bitch. Use me, Sam. Use me to your pleasure."

And that was just what I did. I relentlessly fuck her until I came deep into her shaking, quievering cunt. When Susan returned, I told her that Lena was going to move in with us and shared our bed. When Lena's divorce from Randy came through, that's just what she did. For the next thirty years, I had Susan for my wife and Lena, the woman I had so long fantized about, as my little love bitch.