Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

First Encounter

I stood in front of you in the summer heat. My fast, shallow breathing and my heart pounding in my ears, the only sounds I could hear. Your eyes pierced mine for a moment and you smiled a nervous half smile, as they slid down my body and returned to my flushing face. We both wanted this. But I knew if I didn't move in some way...invite you to touch me, undress me, kiss me, that we'd continue to stand motionless, lost in that moment of anticipation for eternity.

I reached for your hand and brought it to the top button of my shirt, not daring to say anything to break the spell and not daring to move toward you for fear of losing all of my control. I watched your larynx rise in your throat as you swallowed, took a step toward me and brought your other hand up to undo the button. My breasts brushed against the back of your hands as my breathing became quicker still and I looked from your hands and my chest to your eyes to see if you'd noticed it too. Your eyes were intent on the buttons as slowly each one came free and the lace of my underwear came into view. As you finally undid the last button, you leant forward, sliding the shirt from my shoulders and brushing my arms with your own smooth forearms in the process. The first silken touch of skin on skin made me shiver and I felt my nipples harden inside the lace of my bra, barely visible beneath the delicate fabric. I hoped you'd notice.....I needed to feel your hands and mouth on them. As the shirt fell to the floor you traced a trembling hand over the lace at my breasts and your eyes flicked to mine, searching for my encouragement to continue. I took a deep breath, pressing my breasts further into your hands and smiled a shy smile but you continued to hesitate. I reached behind me and your hands fell away, taking a half step back; you watched as I unfastened the clasp, freeing my breasts to your gaze. I caught the dilation in your pupils as you saw how hard our encounter had already made my nipples; your hands returned to my now naked breasts but before your mouth could join your thumbs as they traced over my nipples, I stopped it with a kiss. A brief, intense kiss which gave rise to more....along the line of my neck and down to my breasts as you continued to caress them, squeezing them gently until your mouth finally found a nipple. I heard myself gasp a little as your tongue toyed with the pale pink flesh and you pressed both breasts together, taking each nipple into your mouth in turn.

Electric current ran from each nipple to my increasingly slick pussy as I began to get less patient, wanting you naked, wanting your fingers inside me, wanting to taste you. I started to struggle with your shirt, not in the slow methodical way you'd undone each button of mine, but urgently....desperate to feel my cool breasts against the warmth of your chest. I finally removed your shirt and pressed my naked breasts against you, once again feeling that electricity. Just as I was about to, you finally reached for the waist band of my jeans, undoing them and using both hands to peel them down my thighs. Once your hands had reached my ankles, you face at waist height, I stepped out of the jeans, leaving them in a crumpled heap on the floor and me in nothing but my lace panties. I knew you'd be able to sense the heat and moisture from my pussy as you paused briefly, before standing up straight again. We kissed once more and I felt your fingers edging ever closer to my warm soft cunt. My hips pressed my pussy closer into your hand of their own volition as you teased me with light touches of the outside of the panties. Eventually, you slipped a finger under the elastic and I gasped as your finger gently probed into my wetness. My knees began to buckle with the arousal that swamped my pussy, pleasure sensations radiating down my thighs. Once again you used both hands to peel my panties away from me, exposing my pussy to the cool air and to your gaze. My knees buckled once more when you planted a kiss on the cleft of my outer labia....the sensation filtering through to my clit caused another gasp, followed by a moan of anticipation of what was to come. You seemed almost surprised at the responsiveness of my hot little cunt to such a fleeting contact from your mouth....as though you hadn't imagined you'd be able to have such an imediate effect on me.

For the first time, our silence was broken with words: 'I think you need to be lying down for this' you grinned and I smiled, as you led me by the hand to the large hotel bed. As you lay me gently on to the bed, we kissed once more before your mouth moved further down my body, pausing at my swollen, heavy breasts, flushed with wanting. I stopped you before your journey continued, and pulled your face back to mine for another kiss. 'I need to touch you' I whispered and began to fumble to get your jean fly open. Soon my hand was inside your underwear, caressing the silky velvet skin, so smooth and hard with your need for me. You groaned at the sensation and hurredly removed your jeans, affording me better access to that delicious inviting cock. I looked into your eyes as I squeezed your shaft, watching your eyes widen with the pleasure of my small hand travelling the up and down your length. I desperately wanted to keep pumping you hard, to feel you tense and harden in my hand until I heard your groan of release and the hot shooting sensation of your spunk hitting my hand and stomach, but I knew that's not what you wanted. You wanted your first load to be inside me....in my mouth; and you wanted it to last. I urged you further up the bed, until you knelt before my face, my right hand stroked and soothed your aching balls while my left one guided your cock to my mouth, I licked the tip once or twice, and then entered the swollen head into my warm, sucking mouth. You shuddered as I sucked, my left hand stroking up and down your length and my right hand continuing to fondle your quickly tightening balls. As your breathing began to get erratic, a stifled groan escaped you mouth. I had a feeling you were about to come and I felt a sudden gush of wetness in my pussy at the thought of you flooding my mouth with your cum. I began to suck harder, increasing the speed of my hand on your ever hardening shaft, until I felt a sharp tug at the back of my head, as you pulled on my hair, forcibly pulling my mouth of your cock. I stopped, groaning that you tasted so good as you pulled my head up for a kiss. 'I told you' you said, half teasing, half threatening, 'I want this to last'. I sank back to the bed as your kisses returned to my breasts and travelled urgently down my body to my soaking cunt.

You used both hands to spread me apart, and the very tip of your tensed tongue licked one gentle, tentative lick from my entrance all the way up to my swollen little clit. The gasp I made told you how incredible it felt, and your tongue then began to gently lap at my clit, slowly, methodically and wonderfully. As you continued to lick me, I suddenly began to feel empty...I felt a need for you to be inside me, so I reached down to my pussy to keep my lips spread apart, allowing you a free hand. 'I need your fingers inside me......please' I begged and you moved two fingers to the entrance of my pussy. We both groaned at the feel of them entering me and I begged you not to stop, that I was really fucking close. You pumped your fingers inside me once or twice and then buried them deep inside me, concentrating your efforts on my sensitive clit....lap, lap, lap. My thighs tensed as I fought the urge to close them around your head....my whole body beginning to tremble....I could almost tell exactly how many more laps of your soft rhythmic tongue it would take to push me over the edge and I begged you not to stop, that I was going to do it.....your licks continued, even as my hips began to buck away from the bed and I began to cry out......'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna....oh my god, oh fuck yes, oh god, it's so good it's so good it's so good'.....you licked through every spasm of my intense orgasm, as I came on your fingers and tongue, slowly bringing me down from the high until I pushed your head away, as forcibly as my thighs had pulled toward me just a few moments before. I took a second or two to try to catch my breath before I begged to taste you again.

You were so hard now, on a high from my orgasm and as you scarmbled up the bed to kneel where you'd knelt before, I looked into your eyes with passion and determination. Determination to taste your spunk. To swallow it. To eat it. This time, I had a feeling, you weren't going to stop me; you didn't care if you didn't last, and neither did I. We both wanted this, and wanted as soon as possible. I gobbled you into my mouth with a force that I hoped didn't scare you, and an unbridled moan escaped from deep within you. My mouth sucked you as far down as I could take you, while my hands worked, once more, on your shaft and balls. My head withdrew from you a little, allowing me to suck while licking the precum from the tip of your cock at the same time. The rest of the world paled into non-existence as I sucked and stroked your cock, single mindedly milking you of your cum. The only other sensations I could detect, were your hands tangling through my hair, your increasingly urgent moans and your rasping pants of breath. I began to feel that same tension as before and the hardening of your cock in my mouth. This time when I increased the urgency of my sucking and the speed of my pumping hand, you did not pull me away....just gripped my hair tighter and began to urge on the movement of my head, as it slid up and down your swollen cock. Your hands forced my head down hard one final time and I felt the pulsing spurts of your spunk on my tongue as it erupted into my mouth. I began to swallow your load immediately as you filled my mouth with more and more, letting out a final agonised groan of pleasure, relief and satisfaction.

My nipples were hard as little rocks and my pussy was already aching for more, as I continued to suck, hard now, not allowing your cock to go soft. I maintained your erection with my coaxing hands and looked up into your eyes, my mouth bruised from sucking and my eyes hungry for more. 'You taste so fucking good, I want more of you. I want you inside me now, I want to feel you fuck me. I want to feel your body against mine, your cock pumping it's load inside me. Do you think you can do that for me?'.

Your eyes closed, savouring your afterglow, the feeling of my hand's continued efforts, and the frankness of my words. When you opened them, my hands were at my pussy, stroking at my clit which was begging for attention again. 'Oh jeez' was all you could manage to say, as you spread my legs, wide enough to kneel between them. You gave my pussy one more lick, as though you couldn't bear to parted from it and I guided you to the entrance of my drenched pussy. I smiled encouragement as you began to push forward into me. 'That's it, baby, that's great,' I coaxed. 'Oh my God....' as you sank all the way into me, causing my muscles to twitch involuntarily around your hardness. My hips pushed forward to meet yours, grinding onto your cock and pressing my clit against your pubic bone. My fingers reached around to caress your buttocks and as you began to thrust I guided the rhythm with my hands. The weight of your body and its movement against mine was getting to me already, and I begged you to fuck me, not to stop, that I needed this. My mouth clamped onto yours and I pushed my tongue deep into your mouth, imitating the way your cock was plunging in and out of me, until i could feel nothing but the fire in my pussy. I felt my body tensing in that familiar way, and buried my face into your neck, trying not to bite too hard at your shoulder. You sensed what was happening and shoved yourself into me harder and even more deliberately, until a scream escaped my lips and triggered another orgasm. A stream of expletives trailed from my mouth as I felt you about to join me in my ecstasy, my loss of control being too intense for you to resist. Through gritted teeth you managed to form the words 'I'm gonna cum again' and I felt your short sharp jabbing thrusts as you emptied your balls inside me, making me all but scream in pleasure, encouragement and release.

We lay together, our panting slowly turning into deep breaths of recuperation and I felt our combined juices beginning to trickle out of me; your softening cock slid from my slippery, swollen pussy. Your head rested on my shoulder, until we gathered the energy to move to a more comfortable position, I, on my back and you, on your side with your head still on my shoulder and an arm protectively over my torso. We kissed gentle, soft kisses and smiled tired satisfied smiles as I finally found the energy to whisper:

'You're amazing'.

feedback

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !

Last edited by fzzy : 09-08-2005 at 11:14 PM.