Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-06-2006, 08:10 AM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
Hallie's quickie

This story is for a friend of mine. Hallie baby, this quickie is for you.

We’ve been apart for so long, it seems we’ve forgotten each other. However, I’m back and here for you in any way you need. I get home right on time and I find you naked and waiting as promised. You’ve decided to start without me and I arrive home to the sounds of you moaning. I walk back to the open bedroom door just in time to see you fingering yourself to an orgasm. Your fingers are knuckle deep inside your well lubricated pussy. In no time, I’m naked and hard and I can’t resist asking ‘do you need a hand with that’ as you begin again.
You see me for the first time and right on cue you say ‘no but I could use a tongue.’ I’m between your legs in an instant, licking away as you rub your clit. I tease you, licking around your lips getting closer and closer. I had planned to tease you an awful lot but I can’t stand it any more than you can. I spread your lips open and lick my way towards your center. I can see your juices and I can’t wait to fully taste you. I immediately dive my tongue into you as far as I can. I’m blessed with a tongue as long as the average finger and I proceed to lick away tasting you.
This causes me to moan uncontrollably and the vibrations start to send you over the edge. You look down at me as you grab two handfuls of my long hair. You’re still rubbing your clit, now at a furious pace. The sight of my now glazed face between your legs brings you even closer. My tongue and your busy fingers finishes you off and you moan loudly as you begin to pull my tongue deeper inside you. I quickly replace my tongue with my finger and begin to rub your g spot. You begin to go wild as a second orgasm begins to hit you. You begin to buck your hips, fucking my finger as it massages your most sensitive spot. I reach up with my free hand and begin to tease your nipples. It’s all too much and you cum hard for the second time screaming “F U C K”
I gently withdraw my finger and slide up even to your face. I look you deep in the eye and kiss you passionately. My throbbing tool is pressed against you and you begin to grind on me. You roll me over and begin kissing me. I start to massage your tits as I feel you begin to guide me into you. Your so tight from being away from me for so long. Slowly you press yourself onto me until just the head is in. You continue to kiss me as you begin to gently rock yourself back and forth, easing more and more of me into your tight hole. Your moaning into my mouth and digging your nails across my chest and it drives me wild. I feel you finally bottom out on me and I can’t help but to moan myself.
I break the kiss only to latch on to your nipples a moment later. You begin to ride me lustfully, bucking your hips back and forth. I squeeze a breast with one hand and your ass in another. I’ve missed you so much and now I have you! I begin to slowly buck up into you, meeting each of your now up and down bounces. I want to taste your lips again so we begin to kiss as I focus both my hands onto your ass. You’re now squatting down on top of me and I look down to see my long shaft disappearing into your juicy slit.
You move your hands from my chest to behind you and spread your legs wide. I now have a clear view of me pounding into you with every bounce. I reach up and begin to rub your clit with my thumb. You begin to look me deep in the eye and I can tell your getting close. I rub your clit faster and faster as you match my pace with your bouncing. You can’t stand it any more and as I begin to squeeze one of your nipples you begin to loudly moan “Y E S S S!!!” Your orgasm rips through your body like lightning as you bottom out on me. Your muscles pull me even deeper inside you and your finally able to breathe.
I begin to reposition us making sure that I never come all the way out of you. I lay you on your back and spread your legs wide. I move some pillows under your ass so that I can kneel between your legs. This gives you a good view of me entering you as well and you love it as I begin to pound into you. I’m holding your ass, looking down at you as you run your nails across my chest. I begin to skillfully rub your clit as I make long hard strokes. I start to play with your nipple with my free hand and I can tell your really enjoying the show. Your eye’s are glued to your crotch. Slowly I pull my large throbbing member from inside you. You can see your juices coating my skin. Then just as you think I’m about to pull out, I slam myself into you. You can see my slick thumb rubbing your sensitive clit and once again you feel your orgasm building.
A few strokes later your sent screaming over the edge. You grab a hold of my ass and pull me deep inside you. I thrust into you fast and hard, feeling you contract around me again is just too much. I tell you I’m gonna cum and you quickly reposition yourself so that I can cum on your tits. You immediately begin to stroke both my cock and your clit. You look up with your best ‘innocently sexy’ look on your face as you stroke my still slick shaft. I can’t stand it and begin to squirt load after load onto your perky tits. The entire time you’ve been rubbing your overly sensitive clit and seeing me squirt such a big load all over your tits is too much and you begin to cum again as you rub my cum into your skin.

POW/MIAs - No Will Never Be Forgotten

Karma can be a bitch, so don't make her mad!

Politeness counts.

The definition of a gentleman/lady is someone who does all the he/she can do to make the people around them as happy and comfortable as possible

Life's a bitch but it's all gotta be for something. If you keep faith in that, everything will be okay.

Every once in a great while, you just gotta kick a little ass!