Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 12:39 AM

fairly small guy when unaroused (in fact, doesn't hang below the balls). However, grows a lot when given attention. Slightly longer than average, and average girth. Veiny when aroused.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Come on guys.... I am eager to learn more about your cocks... descriptions... descriptons... please Pics would be good too!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 03:37 PM

Send a message via MSN to Navarre Send a message via Yahoo to Navarre
Mine is adequate enough to do what needs to be done.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Insatiable

They say a pic is worth a thousand words, so...

take a look
Old 08-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Yum... I don't think I have ever seen a penis that wasn't appealing... seriously... i truly don't think I have... proof that perfect things do exist.

Thanks Rabbit Yummy
Old 08-04-2008, 01:38 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

see avatar.
of course the testicles are huge
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 08-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay-t
If i have just shaved around it ,with all the little pices of toilet paper stuck everywhere it looks like a gopher wearing a turtleneck !

Jay-t wins the thread!

Just slightly off topic for the ladies...do you ever refer to your pussy as "she"? I find men's personification of their cocks amusing, I admit.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 04-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

8 inches fully hard, medium thickness, circumcized and it and my balls are usually shaved.

http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/...ead.php?t=34399
Old 04-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Slut Lolver

The best way to discribe mine is, "in my prime I swung 9 inches. Since I hit 60 I have lost and inch a year and I'm 68 years old."

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 04-24-2010, 06:56 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

My penis is a looser. 95% of the time it is out of work and the rest of the time it's in the hole.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-25-2010, 01:38 AM
registered lurker

I am loving this thread!
Old 04-26-2010, 08:24 AM

soft and small when resting, however, when rubbed or squeezed, will roar to more than double its size. nice, smooth and hard, a small patch of darker skin near the head, and it curves to the right.
Unfortunately, it's a tad shy so it wears its hood above itself, but with enough coaxing, it'll be off and shiny and reddy pink to purple depending on how excited it is.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:14 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus
see avatar.
of course the testicles are huge

Well since this thread got bumped & I've changed my avatar I'll need to give it a go at describing the main line.
It's rather tiny. Mr B is totally soft, and inept. Yes, he's limp all the time.
Then, when I least expect it he stirs a bit. His underside feels a slight bit warmer. His body begins slowly swelling as the head now becomes more sensitive to the touch. That activity gets my attention. So I touch him and almost immediately he springs to life with an exuberance not before known. His head seems full of extreme nervous energy. My brain swirls and I must touch my nipples. Of course, instantly as I fondle my nipples my erection surges harder and I feel a swoon and a irrepressible urgency to stroke Mr. B.
I stroke and fondle and fantasize as I grow harder, HARDER and my eyes won't stay open. I fantasize, imagining I'm sucking you, fucking you, more. My penis, so erect and filled full to utter engorgement won't permit me to slow the pace. I masturbate faster, harder. I fuck you harder, faster. . . . . . .
It's six full fat inches. Fat at full erection and hangs out and down when completely hard. He is six inches circumference at the scar of circumcision. His shaft tapers only slightly down to narrower at the base-hairline. The head is like a fireman's safety helmet. That was a childhood musing!
Then I jack off.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."