Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2007, 11:43 AM
none

continued

Her nipples were small and soft and I loved to work my tongue and lips on them. My hands moved to her tits and caressed them. Akiko was enjoying all this attention I was giving to her tits, guys in the past had generally ignored her small tits. Her tits are very sensitive and she was getting really wet with all the stimulation she was getting from me. She ran her fingers through my hair, pulling me in to her chest and sighing with pleasure. I continued with her tits and let one hand slowly slide down her side over her hip and down her long leg. Her skin was amazingly smooth and taught. Her body was firm but very shapely. Absolutely perfect. She was so good I thought I must be dreaming to be enjoying her like this. My hand slid back up the inside of her leg stopping at her pussy to gently massage and play with the folds of her lips. She was shaved almost completely bare, leaving only small triangle of closely trimmed hair. I continued to play and moved my fingers into the folds and felt her wetness. When I got to her clit her body tensed and she let out a moan. She moved my face from her tits and we kissed deeply. My fingertips moved against her clit again and she broke our kiss with another moan of pleasure. Her hand s found my cock and she fondled it. She lifted my balls and liked to feel the weight of them. I was turned on by this and my cock began to swell. She gave it some encouraging squeezes and I began to work my finger into her wetness moving them in and out. She came then, bucking her hips against me, sending my fingers deeper inside her. I felt the inside of her pussy spasm as she came. I expected she would need a moment to recover but instead she suddenly pushed me onto my back and mounted me. She slid her wet cunt up and down my cock pressed against my belly and then got up on her hands and feet, took my now fully erect cock in one hand and lowered herself down guiding my cock into her pussy. It was an awesome site seeing my huge dick slowly penetrate this Japanese girl’s shaved pussy like that. Once I was fully inside her she began to bounce up and down on my cock each time rising up high enough for my cock to come fully out of her before bouncing back down on it. These long strokes felt terrific and I grasped her hips and helped in pulling her back down on my rod. After a while she climbed off me and took a position on all fours inviting me to come in from behind. I readily acted on the invitation moving in behind her. Her spread ass was set before me and it was glorious. I had her glistening pussy and puckered asshole right before me and the sight and feel as I eased my cock inside her was intoxicating. I slowly pumped her savoring the moment not wanting to rush. As I fucked her slow I moved my hands over her ass and hips and then up her back, reaching around, gripping her tits and then lightly pinching her nipples. Akiko was being completely filled by me and with my hands on her tits at the same time her senses were overwhelmed she began to buck back against my cock and she came yet again. This orgasm was different for her than the previous ones that hit her like a lightning bolt. This one built up slowly through her body and she came with waves of pleasure. When she came before she could only groan or scream. With this one she could talk her way through it and she began calling out “oh yes, oh fuck yes! You are making me cum baby, your cock feels so good, yes!” She rode this orgasm for minutes and it was fantastic. Her words sent my over the edge and as I continued to pump in and out of her I came with a grunt and shot a load of sperm deep inside her. We paused together with my hard cock still deep inside her. Her little asshole still before me and I couldn’t resist rubbing my thumb over and around it. She stirred and wiggled her butt a little. At first I took this as a sign that I shouldn’t go there like girls I’d had in the past, but when I stopped she surprised me by saying “I like that, give me some more” I moved my thumb back over and began again to rub around and over her little pucker. She purred and with that I pushed my thumb tip inside slightly. She let out a little coo and wiggled her ass again seductively. My cock had softened slightly inside her pussy but with this new play it hardened again. I worked my thumb back in and began to slide in and out slowly. She hummed and spread her ass open wider inviting more of this play. As I continued I began humping her pussy with my cock in time with my thumb in her ass. Akiko was sighing and moaning softly in appreciation. She had never been fucked in the ass before but she really liked the feel of this and she wanted more. “I don’t think it will fit, but maybe you can try to work your cock into my ass?” With that one simple question my cock grew another inch at least. I had always wanted to get into a girls ass but they would never allow it with my dick being so big. I slid my rod out of her pussy and brought the head up to her asshole. My cock was completely coated with cum from her pussy and this served well as a lubricant as pushed against her. I new I would have to be patient and I slowly worked on her tight ass with my cockhead, gradually opening her up. You might think this would be frustrating but it was incredibly hot! It prolonged the pleasure and built anticipation as I felt her ass gradually open up to me. The sight of it was awesome! My thick 9inch hard-on poised at her asshole gradually pushing and rubbing my way in. I almost came right then and there. Akiko was letting out little grunts and moans obviously struggling a bit but she was surprised by how turned on she was and wanting more. At last with a nudge my cock head popped inside her ass. “UUUhhh yes!” she groaned. I was in! a new frontier in her tight Japanese ass. It was awesome. I paused there for a moment before pushing more and beginning to pump slightly. Her ass was incredibly tight and felt amazing. She was overwhelmed by this new sensation of being fucked in the ass and was loving it. She moved a hand to her clit and began slowly massaging it while my strokes in her ass gradually got deeper and longer. We continued like this, each thrust incredible. Her ass relaxed slightly and I was able to start fucking her in earnest now and got into a rhythm. My cock was pressing deep in her ass and she was being aroused in a new way and she felt a massive orgasm building. I felt exactly the same and we kept fucking like that climbing higher and higher. Finally she came, both her pussy and ass were contracting wildly as she lost all control and gave herself to it. This made me cum like mad. I was calling out “OHHHH FUCK!” and shooting cum into her like a firehose. It was incredible and went on for what seemed like minutes. We both collapsed and lay together wrapped in each others arms.