Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 06:25 AM

extra marital sex.... need advice

My husband and I recently tried bringing another man into our sex life to spice things up, without the other guy knowing my husband was ok with it. I would have sex with this guy then tell my husband about it. well he decided he didn't want to do this anymore so he told me to stop so I did but told him I wanted to have this guy in my life as a friend only, my husband flipped and since then all we do is fight about it. what do I do?
Old 10-18-2008, 08:29 AM

Let him go. This new interest will poison your relationship with your husband.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:50 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Gotta agree with the farty one above me. Any further 'ship' u have with this guy - relationship, friendship, battleship whatever - it's only going to further enrage your marriage.
Why complicate things? You wanted fun, you had a go, it didn't work out. Move on to something else, possibly something less marriage-threatening. Like His 'N' Hers Brazilian waxing.

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 10-18-2008, 10:41 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Nadia-

While not an overly vocal Pixie, you have been with us a long time and know we shear our honest thoughts and experiences so you deserve an honest reply. Your situation looks the same up here as it does to my Aussie mates ^^^ downunder. Would it look any different to you if he had been the one seeing a friend and coming back with the titillating tales and now wanted to 'just be friends' with her? Seems Casper is right that you BOTH ventured to a place that wasn't to BOTH your likings.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
If you want your marriage to survive, let this 'other' guy go.

If you cannot let the 'other' go then you need to take a hard long look at yourself & your marriage. Work out if keeping the 'other' in your life is worth the damage it WILL do.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:48 AM
Pretty 'n Pink

I did something similar in my first de facto relationship. The guy concerned was a friend of his. At first my partner enjoyed knowing I was having fun with his best mate but eventually he told me he didn't appreciate it. I also came to realize it was no longer fun anymore so was happy when the other guy got married so I used that as an excuse to graciously bow out of the situation.

We were silly enough to do it all again later with someone else, and this ended with my ex leaving when he realized I was falling for this one. He could handle me having fun sexually but that was all. I ended up staying with the next guy.

Now looking back, I've come to realize that neither my ex nor myself had much self respect at the time. I'd hurt him for a bit of fun and ended up feeling cheap as I knew the first guy was just using me for easy sex. The second relationship was rocky. Even though I stuck it out for several years, it never had a strong foundation.

I've done a lot of growing up since then, and would never put myself nor my current boyfriend through something like that. I just take advantage of my fantasies and Pixies to get my extra thrills nowadays.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:37 AM

Thank you all for your advice.... although I think if two people have a unconditional love for each other as my husband and I do I think they should let the other do as they plesae with no bounderies as long as no lines are crossed without the other knowing it first. If two people really trust each other then anything is possible.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:01 AM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
To me an outsider, your love for one another doesn't sound unconditional.

He's made a point to tell you he doesn't like this arrangement and wants it to stop. That is clearly a condition. You are wanting to continue your "other" relationship knowing he would prefer you stop. That is also a condition in my estimation.

He's saying, "I tried this and I didn't care for it, I want it to go back to where we were before this with the knowledge gained." You seem to be saying, "I want my cake and eat it too." Ask yourself this, If the situation were reversed. He found a certain woman that clicked real nice, and you asked him to stop. How would you feel if he said he wanted to remain friends.

Don't answer right away. Really think about it.

Do you think you can be just friends knowing how much the sex was enjoyed without slipping into the comfort of his bed or arms again, especially if things get cold at home?

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 10-20-2008, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadia
Thank you all for your advice.... although I think if two people have a unconditional love for each other as my husband and I do I think they should let the other do as they plesae with no bounderies as long as no lines are crossed without the other knowing it first. If two people really trust each other then anything is possible.

Part of unconditional love is total respect. Where is that here?
Old 10-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
okay lots of really nice keywords here folks!

look at the word were all jumping on first, unconditional. no we'll hit that last.

Trust isn't usually given unless earned. How do you earn it? by following the rules and being honest, not just to them but to yourself. If you dont want to give up "Option #2" then really think it over why ...... was the sex better? did he listen better? is he more fun? did he pay more attention to certain things, take his time in places yours doesnt? look at what makes him different and makes him SO different that youre willing to sacrafice this relationship of unconditional love for mere friendship with a fuck buddy. oops unconditional, not yet not there yet!

Doing what you please isn't really an adult view of the world. we make tough decisions everyday. we all know I'm rather smitten over LordSnow. for the last 2 weeks a guy at work has been doing his dead-level best to crawl in my pants. I chided, scolded, and flat-out said no and the guy was still working on me. I told LS about what was going on and told him that I wasnt interested in the other man but that I did want him to know what was going on. LS told me he trusted me. now, my honesty through our relationship got me this trust. but damn if some of the shit this guy was saying didnt sound like fun to a poor horny girl who only gets laid every 2 weeks for 3 days then drives 120 miles home again. so at night I spent more time talking to him to be certain I didnt forget the wonderful thing I have goin for me right now. now then, had I done as I pleased as I did when I was younger I'd have men in different cities. I was dating 3 or 4 men at once and one knew about all of em but the rest didnt have a clue. The I wanna do what I wanna do and damn the consequences is a very sophomoric way to view anything except home decor, unless you want to do a farm-themed red green and mustard ROOSTER theme kitchen in a modern style house.........

ok ok buzz words used, trust, "do as they please..." OH I have more on that one! I also always told those guys I was dating, "I won't always be around when you want to fuck, you do who and what you wat to do but dont bring anything back to me that cries or is catching." years later I look at that and realiize if LS were to ask for the same arrangment, I'd be crushed. I have decided I'm worth being someones one and only. I am worth someone making a sacrafice to only fuck MY ass.... we look at other ppl together I dont care if he fantacizes about angelina jolie or Lilith but she grabs his butt at Pimp, I'll take HER to the dungeon.ok no i wont but you get the point.

damn down to unconditional and lines crossing......

trust and boundaries are conditions. Love is at least in the visible way on this plane, also constrained by the condition of breathing. boundaries are a condition, if you cross a boundary you're disrespecting the person, how can you trust a person who is disrespectful and honestly, why would you wanna do whatever you wanna do with someone that is disrespectful of your wants and needs? and why would he? Why would option #2 have any reason to trust in you being anything more than just a piece of ass to be swayed by the new next thing. I've grown tired of looking over the horizin looking for better than what I have. I've stopped looking for a new person to complete my life. I feel pretty damn whole. I've given a few things up for LS to the dismay of a Pixie or two as well as some old WOW buddies, I'm not as much fun as I used to be but I'm happy and need and want less attention from other men beyond wanting them to be jealous of my guy...childish I know. but I want other men to say " hes so lucky I wish I could have that!" not "hey look you see that ass? I was bangin it last night that chump beside her doesnt know it!"

not only that but the blatent disrespect you showed for the other man involved is shocking. not telling him you're otherwise committed? there are some men in this world with morals and scruples and they tend to fall for the wrong ppl. ppl who are doing things that the guys wouldnt have gotten caught up in had they known. and if after finding out that you are committed he is still willing to be your friends I'd lay money that he expects to get laid again despite his "status change"
wow I've not been on in what? 3 weeks? there PF love, satisfied??

Kyttn

Last edited by BamaKyttn : 10-20-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:32 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I think OF hit it right on the head. Maybe the idea of your wanting to maintain a personal relationship (platonic or not) this person doesn't bother your husband as much as your blatant disregard for his feelings. If you cared for your husband, you would see that the lack of respect you're showing him is driving a wedge between you two.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Pretty 'n Pink

"wow I've not been on in what? 3 weeks? there PF love, satisfied??"

Well said, BamaKyttn. Though I hope you meant Nadia not me.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:27 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

I think she was refering to me because I was busting her chops yesterday for neglecting us

(btw- I think we make a great pair of "PF"ers. )

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-20-2008, 11:35 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
sorry yeah pantyraid PF giggle
Old 10-21-2008, 01:52 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
Let him go. This new interest will poison your relationship with your husband.
ditto
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."