Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2005, 12:37 PM

So lets hear how you and your s/o hooked up

Some of my friends last night were rekindling their tales of how they hooked up with their g/f's, s/o's and such. So I'd like to know how fellow pixie members found their s/o.

I know for me it was a freak accident in the dorms. I was leaving with some friends and my g/f was walking in from the otherside of the door with her friends. When I opened the dorm hall door I hit the cake she was carrying and it literally spilled onto the floor. I felt so bad afterwards because I did it, I drove her to the local supermarket and bought her another one and that got things rolling as I eventually bought her dinner that night too lol. Kinda of "stroke of luck" in a sense.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Pretty Damn Amazing!

Send a message via MSN to PashkinThePanther Send a message via Yahoo to PashkinThePanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan
Some of my friends last night were rekindling their tales of how they hooked up with their g/f's, s/o's and such. So I'd like to know how fellow pixie members found their s/o.

I know for me it was a freak accident in the dorms. I was leaving with some friends and my g/f was walking in from the otherside of the door with her friends. When I opened the dorm hall door I hit the cake she was carrying and it literally spilled onto the floor. I felt so bad afterwards because I did it, I drove her to the local supermarket and bought her another one and that got things rolling as I eventually bought her dinner that night too lol. Kinda of "stroke of luck" in a sense.

Mine was completely by accident too. Now I'd known her for a long time, on and off, as she used to be my sister's best mate at college, but after a big argument over my sister's now ex-husband (she take a lot of telling, does my sis), they fell out. How I came to have my now g/f's phone number I can't recall, but in a fit of mischief I texted her. For a while, it was a case "Who are you???? I don't know your number, who is this...?" Then I came clean and revealed myself...

We got chatting a bit, and decided to hook up for the odd one-nighter after I moved into this place. I only realised how I felt about her when she started going out with someone else. I had to bide my time, and it all fell apart for her during fall last year, I was there to listen and pick up the pieces. Having got her tears dried and sorted (it ain't easy over the phone) I waited and I then made my feelings known just before xmas.

Now she's given up all her male friends, introduced me to her children, and if we're still steady in summer next year, when she finishes college, we're going to move in together, probably not too far from her parents who live in London.

She's made me the happiest man around, her looks might not be what everyone wants but that don't worry me none, cos its her personality and attitude that I love about her more.

I'm off now to work off something in the gym....

MY LIVEJOURNAL

It's Me & Myself in graphic detail!

Pixies' Eminent Astronomer & Meteorologist at Hull & East Riding Astronomy Society
Old 04-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Just me.

My wife and I met on a blind date back when we were both in High School. My original date for that night had broken her foot and she decided not to try and go out, so my best friend's girl arranged the date with her best friend so we could double that night.

It must have worked. We will have been together for 45 years this year in May and married for 42 years in June and I still wouldn't trade her for anything.
Old 04-07-2005, 02:51 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
awwwwww, damn db...you're chokin me up! (((hugs)))

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 04-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Boobalicious Member

I was chatting in a locals chat room on Yahoo! And this one guy who lived in the county over from me was trying to put the major mack down on me. He thought he was smoother than greased owl shit. And every come on, line, or comment he made I shot down cold. He kept bothering me for about 2 or 3 days and finally I said I was going to meet him so I could shoot him down in person since he was too thick headed to get it online.

We've been married now for 4 years last thursday.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:07 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
We worked together. I got under his skin.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-07-2005, 03:15 PM

DH and I met in an AOL chat room. Turned out we actually almost met when we were 5yrs old and again in HS. Guess it was meant to be.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:20 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Can anyone say "smut games?"

Actually, my second day at Pixies I wandered into the chat room and found I was one of five Iowans or former Iowans there, which was amazing...but slightly less amazing as "meeting" kleclere there for the first time that night.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 04-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Caroline

I was backbacking, as was he. He seduced me, the cad! Basically, it's been a one night stand that's lasted 21 years.

Brevity is the soul of lingerie
Dorothy Parker

The Camera
Self Discovery
The Gentle Breaking of the Waves
Pearls in Oyster
Old 04-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Slut Lolver

I met her on Friday when she came into town to be in my sisters wedding on Saturday. We were both 18 then and after the wedding we stopped to have a hambuger and beer with my sister and her new husband. We were all taking about marriage and someone dared her to marry me and she accepted. We were married the next day at noon in another stare. The was 45 years ago and we are still together.
It's the best thing she ever done. :jump:

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 04-07-2005, 03:55 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
we met at a carnival...and no...neither one of us was part of the freak show ...at least, not then

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 04-07-2005, 04:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Talking

In the early 60s,I was in the service(armed forces)I was stationed at Pease
AFB.There was an AW DriveIn just off base.Every night,my roommate(best
friend) & I would drive to just over the border(Mass) & get a bottle at the
local package store.We would then go to the AW & get a Baby RootBeer($.50)
& sit there all night.It was where the local girls went to get picked up & hang
out.My roommate was off chasing a girl,in his car.I was wandering around with
a 16oz beer,in one hand & a bottle of booze in the other.The AP & SP pulled
in,to check on things.There was an Air Base on one side of town & a Navy
Base on the other.I was 18/19.I looked around & saw a girls car that I knew.
She was driving & another girl that I knew,was riding shotgun.There was a
stranger,sitting in the middle.In my drunken stuper,I dove in the window.I
landed in the strangers lap.I looked up & said-Hi,my names Tom!May 1st,we
will be married 40yrs.If she drank,3 drinks a yr,that was alot.At the time,I
drank 3 drinks for Breakfast.That was the "OLD Days".The 15th was 12yrs
9mo since I had alcohol or Dope. Irish
Old 04-07-2005, 04:06 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
We met in Pixies chat.
Old 04-07-2005, 04:09 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjack
I met her on Friday when she came into town to be in my sisters wedding on Saturday. We were both 18 then and after the wedding we stopped to have a hambuger and beer with my sister and her new husband. We were all taking about marriage and someone dared her to marry me and she accepted. We were married the next day at noon in another stare. The was 45 years ago and we are still together.
It's the best thing she ever done. :jump:

Oh, how funny!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 04-07-2005, 05:36 PM
gurly gurl

We met in typing class, I was in 10th grade and he was 11th. We were the worse ones in the class. I had a boyfriend at the time who broke my heart and he tried to get us back together....thankfully that didn't work. He caught my eye cuz he was the only guy in school with a cool car and I knew my dad would approve.. We have been together ever since, never broke up, not even for a day. We married 7 years later, May 15, 1996, in Jamaica, where my parents sent us to finally get our lives started together. If it wasn't for him, I know I wouldn't have anything.

And yes...we've had our "dull" times just like any other relationship..... thankfully he's more patient than me.