Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2006, 06:57 PM

How many BJ's in one go?

Hi

Recently i was going home and decided to cruise a local toilet, but a guy pulled up so i went past, then another guy did the same, he looked at me out of the corner of his eye, I followed after about 30 seconds. Both guys were sitting outside the toilet. I went in and had a quick piss. One of the guys came in, he stood near and started jerking, then the other guy came in and went into a stall. I was really hard and started jerkin too. The first guy then moves closer and takes my cock in his hand, i then realise that from both stalls have come two guys, both jerkin. This guy then takes my cock into his mouth - god he was good, he sood up and i took his cock in my hand. It was long and the end was dark, i was desperate to suck it!!

He then pushed my head down, well i dropped and just took him in, he kept his hand on the back of my head, especially on the out movement, i felt him tense and then shoot off, his cum was not strong, but there was a lot, I recall some running down my face.

The other two guys were still jerking, when the guy i had sucked had left, I went strtaight onto another cock, he came quick too, but he tated strong of spunk, this all took less than 10 minutes..

Anyone else done something similar?

Wildeye
Old 07-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Awesome on my Own

*THUD*

That is so fucking HOT!!!

The most BJs that I have given in a 24 hour period was 5, but three guys all together sucking stroking and cumming?!?! I must go masturbate now.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:29 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Old 07-07-2006, 02:07 PM

Lizzardbits

I would have sucked te other guy too, but he retreated into a cubilcle. Another guy came in but i was not sure so i left with the taste of two guys in my mouth. I had always wanted to do more than one BJ, but this was a total surprise, especially for the first one as i was kneeling in full view by the urinal.. i could hear cars going past!!

God i felt like a cum slut. It was just so exciting, i'd love to do what you did 5, but straight after each other!

Wildeye
Old 07-07-2006, 03:36 PM
gurly gurl

That's just so fuckin' hot! I would have loved to walk in on that!

Fun times!
Old 07-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Awesome on my Own

i should clarify that the 5 were to the same guy and they were all to orgasm...I felt like a cum-guzzling slut...but dayamn it was tasty.

that is still just so fucking hot!
Old 07-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Boxrbriefs

Send a message via Yahoo to acepen
Hot Ladies

Thanks for the details ladies.